Chapter 2 {Run Away}

Felix's POV

This day went by so fast. But it was pretty different from my all my other first days of school. This one felt a little special and fun. I made some new friends including Minho, who really is nice when you get to know him better. I was surprised that he was much nicer since he always looks like he would beat you up for annoying him.

After a while of waiting for last period to end, my phone buzzed.
____________________________________________________________________________
1 new message from Hyunjinnie ☆
|Ya. Do you wanna meet up with me and Changbin later?|
____________________________________________________________________________

Eh i really dont feel like going anywhere after school. Besides, i just wanna sleep the second i get home. I've been running around this school all day trying to find the rooms until this nice classmate of mine named Jeongin helped me get through it since his dad was the principal here and we shared all our classes together. I have him saved in my contacts already and he keeps on sending me these funny and wierd memes.

____________________________________________________________________________
|To. Hyunjinnie ☆|
|No, im tired and i dont feel like going anywhere after school 😴|

Right before i could put my phone away-

"Felix can you give me the answer for question number 10 please."
I looked up to find the teacher and the whole class looking at me.

Great.

I flipped around my text book trying to find the page we were on when someone else answered for me.

"The answer's 78 feet miss." I turned to look at the person who had just saved me from embarrassing myself infront of the whole class.

"Chan, isn't that your name?" The teacher asked the boy who nodded at her and gave her a bright smile.

"If thats you're name then why did YOU answer this question when i cleary called on Felix." The teacher asked him with her eye brow raised and arms crossed then his smile dropped.

I felt bad since some kids started laughing and giggling until the teacher loudly smacked her tall ruler on one of the empty desks and all the students looked up again.

Chan. So thats his name.

I kept a note of it so that i can thank him after class ended and surprisingly right when i thought of that the bell rang and the school day was over.

It was so exhausting and tiring even though it was just the first day. Who ever knew high school was this serious with this stuff. Like geez its just the first day.

I put my attention back to where i was now and i packed my stuff getting ready to leave like the other students, thsts when i saw Chan leave the class. I quickly put my bag in my back and ran to catch up with him.

"Hey Chan, wait up-" Right when he heard his name, he turned back and smiled.

"Oh hey Felix, do you need something?" He asked me

"No, not really, i just wanted to thank you for answering the question for me. I got distracted and i honestly should've just payed attention."

"Its no big deal bro, for some reason shes the only teacher i've seen being so serious and strict with the work today, she even gave us homework." He said back

We started walking side by side and talking more until we got to the main entrance and left from there. Thats when i saw Minho and Hyunjin from afar talking to each other by one of the trees.

Before Chan left, he asked me for my number and i happily gave it to him since he seemed like a really nice and chill classmate.

"I'll see you in class tomorrow?" He asked me as he put his phone in his pocket.