Chapter 7 {Dreaming}

Felix's POV

Yesterday was complete hell for me. I stayed up all night crying my eyes out.

One minute i was crying, the next i was listening to my playlist, then the next i cried. It repeating until my alarm clock rang at 6:30. I was already up so i paused the song i had on and got out of bed to get ready.

"LIXIEEEEE! WAKE UPPP" Olivia yelled came barging in my room as she twirled and danced around.

"Oh your already up." She said after she realized i was already up.

"Good morning." I said to her and gave a fake smile.

"Felix why are your eyes so puffy?"

"I slept a little late, i had to study for the history test."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, you expect me to be lying?"

"No of course not im just making sure if your okay you dumbass" She said to me gave a joking scoff.

"Im okay."

"Okay then im here if you ever want to talk about something okay? Now get ready so i can drop you off on my way out." She told me and left my room.

"Can you close the door on your way ou-"

"Ughhhhh, she already lefttt."

I had just got to school, and i was super early.

I saw Hyunjin listening to music under on of the trees, so i went by him.

"Hey Hyun."

"Oh Hey Lix, your early today." He replied and took his airpods off.

"Yeah, my sister dropped me off."

"Ah~ so when are you guys leaving to Australia?" He asked me and tilted his head.

"In two days." I replied while nodding a bit

"EH?! DIDN'T YOU SAY NEXT WEEK THOUGH??" He yelled out and got on his feet.

"YA WHY ARE YOU YELLING, CALM DOWN-"

"BUT YOU TOLD CHAN NEXT WEEK!"

"I know but we made a final decision yesterday and Rachel chose to leave in two days, and so did i."

"Why would you do that."

"Because."

"Because what?"

"I dont know. But i did."

"Oh my god Felix, your a dummy"

"Says the one who asks his crush to help him with the homework." I said to him and sticked my tongue out jokingly.

"YA YA SHUT YOUR ASS. IF SOMEONE HEARS YOU ILL BE DEAD MEAT."

"Anddd, why is that?" I asked

"Because."

"Because what?"

"I dont know.."

"oH mY gOd hYunJiN, yOuR a dUmMy." I mocked him and when i looked back up to his face i regretted doing so.

"ARE YOU CLOWNING ME?!?" He yelled out and started chasing after me

"YA WAIT IM SORRY, IM SORRY-" I yelled back and ran for my life as i started laughing at his reaction.

Eventually the doors opened and i was tired as fuck. All that running from Hyunjin made my face red.

Students started showing up and me and Hyunjin were already inside the building putting our things in our lockers.