Chapter 6 {Untold Secrets}

Minho's POV

The school day ended and just as I was done putting my books in my bag and closed my locker, Felix came up to me.

"Minho, are you mad at me??" He asked me and there was a look in his eyes.

"No, just tired today." I replied blankly acting as if I never cried about 2 hours ago in the bathroom because of my feelings for him.

"Oh...um, alright, ill see you tomorrow..??" He said as he tried to keep eye contact with me while fidgeting with his fingers. But then he looked down at his hands and kept fidgeting around with his hands.

I felt bad.

As if i was the one doing wrong the whole time. But i cant even blame myself. He seemed happy with her and it was impossible to not see that.
I mean, no shit, i cried from how happy he looked with her when i didn't even mean to. I never knew my feelings for him would grow out of all the kids in this dumbass school. I never knew that i would randomly run into him like on the first day and act as if we were bestfriends since the first breath we took on this darn ass planet. Hell, i never knew that i liked men. Until him. Lee Felix.

What did you fucking do to me?

and we're not even into the first month of school, but theres already some shit going on.

"I don't think I'll come tomorrow." I put my backpack on and started to make my way out the school. He looked up and from the look on his face he seemed, sad.

"You aren't?" I heard him ask from behind me.

But i didn't feel like saying anything at that point, i just kept on walking.

I got outside and felt like crying my eyes out till i couldn't even feel anything anymore. But i couldn't, i sucked it up like i always do because im still in public.

No one has ever really see me cry. And i don't cry much honestly, but when i do, i usually just pretend as if nothing happened right after. And no one knows.

People always see me as a cold hearted person even though i really show that i love and care for my friends and just friends.

But its never enough.

---

Felix's POV

I couldn't take it anymore. I wanted to run after him and just tell him what i have in mind but i can't.

I couldn't move.
I was just still standing by the spot he left me in, which was by Minho's locker. I was the only one left there with two or three other students as the others had left already.

He was definitely mad at me. But what did i do to upset him??
We stopped talking like we used to, and we did stop going to the small coffee shop we went to when we ran away from Yeonjun.

What did i do wrong?

Was it because of the hug i gave him last time?

He probably got uncomfortable and i shouldn't have done that. See this is why i should've just kept my mouth shut and not said anything to anyone on the first day. Even Hyunjin.

I suddenly felt like someone was watching me. I turned to look around the hallway but no one was there, it was just me.

Tears ran down my face and i didn't feel okay. I started to sob without even knowing it until i popped out of my thoughts due to a teacher passing by. I hid behind one of the main doors as covered my mouth to prevent my sobs from being heard.

I couldn't stop crying. It feels different to be ignored and thrown in the dust by someone you like and care about.

Sometimes they always dont return the feeling and thats what hurts the most about it.