Chapter 9 {Stay}

Felix's POV

I woke up as if someone had just been banging my legs with a hammer, all that running from yesterday got me tired as fuck. But it was worth it.

"LIXXXXXX GET YOUR ASS UPPPPPPP, IF WE MISS OUR PLANE BECAUSE OF YOU IM LEAVING YOU HERE BY YOURSELF!" Rachel yelled at me from downstairs.

"OH MY GOD, IM UP LIKE DAMN BRO-" I yelled back from the bathroom as i brushed my teeth.

It was only 5:34 a.m and there was already chaos in the house.

School doesn't start until 7:51 so i dont think I'd be able to see Minho one last time. Im really gonna miss him and those dorks of mine.

If my parents were to have a brother for me before they left this world, i would've wished for him to be like Hyunjin, Seungmin, Changbin, Chan, Jeongin, and Jisung.

Not Minho though, because id probably start crushing on my own brother and thats just messed up.

I did feel a little guilty that i made them cry yesterday, but im glad i had met them in my life.

Especially Minho.

I then heard yelling from Olivia

"LEE FELIX. HURRY YOUR GOOFY AH-"

She stopped.

"Dont give me that look Rachel, you also cursed!"

"OKAY THATS BECAUSE IM THE OLDEST HERE DUMBASS!"

"THATS NOT FAIR RACHEL!"

"JUST HURRY UP AND GET THE BAGS IN THE DAMN CAR OH MY GOD"

"I WAS JUST ABOUT TO CALL FELIX WHEN YOU INTERRUPTED SO ITS NOT MY FAULT."

"FELIX HURRY UP DUDE!" Rachel shouted from downstairs.

"OKAY IM COMING WAIT-"

I quickly picked out some clothes from my bag, put them and closed my bag.

I almost tripped down the stairs from how heavy my bag was and i was running with it.

Yeah, i know its dumb but i tried my best to not make us late.

"FOR GODS SAKE FELIX HURRY THE FU- Oh, there you are. Come on now lets go." Rachel called out

"Loser." I said to her

"Nerd." She said back

"Oh Rachel, didn't you get a haircut yesterday?"

"Yeah why? Does it look ba-"

*SMACK*

"OW FELIX WHY IN THE FUCK DID YOU SMACK THE BACK OF MY HEAD FOR-"

"HURRY YOUR ASS UP RACHEL OR YOUR GONNA MAKE US LATEEEEE!" I yelled out to her and sprinted to the car.

"Oh Felix, your finally ready. Wheres Rachel?" Olivia asked me as i hopped in the car and locked all the doors.

"Why are you locking the do-"

"LEE FELIX YOU LITTLE SNAIL GET YOUR MOTHERFUCKING ASS HERE NOW." Rachel came out yelling at me while dragging her bags.

I laughed and Olivia just turned back and looked at me confused on whats happening.

"Lix what did you do now?"

"Nothing."

"OPEN THE DAMN DOORS FELIX, OR ILL ACTUALLY DRAG YOU OUT  THE WINDOW AND SMACK YOUR HEAD LIKE YOU DID TO ME."

"Really? You smacked her on her head?" Olivia asked as she texted on her phone.

"She got a haircut so i had to." I simply replied to her.