Chapter 5 {Crush}

Minho's POV

Ever since last week when Felix came in late, that Hara girl has been following him around like a lost puppy. Seungmin told me all about her since her and Seungmin share most classes together. She really thinks being clingy and getting him presents and gifts is going to help Felix fall in love with her.

Although he does seem happy when he's with her.
Thats the part that makes me upset about everything. I wouldn't have cared much if she was like that to him but with Felix not really giving her much attention but he does give her attention and it freaks me out for some reason.

Am i jealous?
Maybe Jisung was right.

Or maybe not????
I dont even know my own feelings right now from how lost i am.

"Beeeeeeeeeep, ya Minho." Jisung came in the class and sat done next to my desk.

"Helloooo?? Minho?" He asked me while waving his hand in front of my eyes.

I could see him and hear him but i didn't feel like muttering a single word, i just stayed there silent in my seat as i watched Felix and Hara talking together while organizing the text books Mrs. Park told them to organize before class ended. It was technically free time for us. Well i didn't really feel free. I dont know how i felt at the moment, but it wasn't a good feeling for sure.

"LEE MINHO." I snapped out of my thoughts and flinched as I looked over to Jisung who just yelled at me and clapped his hands by my ears.

"Oh my fucking gosh, what do you want?!?" I yelled back at him, annoyed

"You aren't paying attention to meeeee!" He said and crossed his arms

Then he dramatically looked over and turned to where my eyes were glue on.

"Is there something on your mind Minho?" He asked me and smirked
"Or possibly someone" He said again and wiggled his eyebrows.

"What?! No! Of course not, i was just looking at the board!" I said while panicking half way through my words as some students started looking back at us.

I clenched my notebook in my arm as i turned my face away from Jisung, i knew my face was red as fuck as i felt the heat fly up to my cheeks.

"Whats going on here?" Jeongin asked us as he came and sat down in the desks infront of me and Jisung, then he turned around to face me and Jisung.

"nothing." I said and turned my head towards the window, i saw some birds flying outside and the sight made me smile, then a familiar annoying voice giggled and of course i knew who it was as i rolled my eyes.

Jisung snd Jeongin were talking about something from Friday night but i couldn't hear them clearly as my attention was fixed on something else.

I looked back to Felix and Hara and Hara was the one giggling and playfully smacking Felix's shoulder. Felix was laughing and smiling with her.

What a surprise.

Thats not much of a surprise, i was just being sarcastic.

It doesn't feel the same as before with me and Felix, we dont talk much anymore. And its all because of one girl.

Lunch came by and I was clearly bothered by something. Felix kept taking glances at me while eating his food.

"Felix, are you and Hara dating?" Changbin suddenly asked Felix right as Felix took a sip of his water.

Felix choked on his water and started coughing. Jisung smacked Changbins arm and pushed him aside, as he got up from his seat and went to help Felix as he hit his back lightly.