|End| Chapter 10 {Déjà Vu}

Minho's POV

And that was the last time i saw him.

We did facetime and call for like two months but then he ghosted me like i was nothing to him.

He kept ignoring my calls and he never answered. I hated him. I hated how he made me believe that he loved me. I hate how i still loved him after all this time. And he promised that he would be back in two years and i dont even know why i even believed him because he left me in hell for these past fifteen years now.

But everyday i would go to that same coffee shop we used to go to together, and id break down in tears everytime i remembered the memories held here. The woman named Ryujin, who had been the cashier helping me and Felix ever since we started coming to the shop, told me that they had built something in the back of the shop that i especially might like before leaving on her last day working there. But i didn't feel like it, i always went inside in the shop, ordered what i needed, and always sat at the table me and Felix had sat at. Everything changed and i didn't like it.

I was at the coffee shop today, then suddenly my phone began ringing, as i was drinking a cup of coffee.

It was a random number. Maybe it was Felix. Maybe he came back. I know it was bumb but.. i picked up.

"Hello?"

"Uhm Hi, is this Minho?" It was a female voice.

"Yeah, how can I help you."

"Its Olivia Lee. Felix's sister."

My heart dropped.

Tears filled my eyes and before i knew it i was crying again. With a broken voice i answered.

"H-Hey, is Felix there?"

"Im sorry but he isn't..Um i would like to meet up with you to tell you some things."

"Oh- Of course- Yes, Uh. just meet me by S.K.Z High School."

"Thanks, ill be there in a couple of minutes."

I hung up the phone and thoughts rushed into my head.

Did he come back? Is he gonna be with Olivia?

My coffee had gone cold and i didn't have the appetite to finish it anymore. I threw it out in the trash can on my way out and headed towards our old high school.

It was weird and lots of things were new. The tree i always used to sit by when Felix had left was now gone. I remember eighteen year old me sitting underneath it, reading a book and dreaming of the day that i thought would come. Now im thirty-three and that day hasn't come. But I still have a little hope with me.

I saw a white mini van pull up in the parking lot of the school and a young lady existed the vehicle. I had a feeling that she was Olivia, as she walked towards me, i noticed she had little freckles splattered on her face like little stars, just like Felix.

"Minho?"

"Olivia?"

"Wow, i finally got to meet you." She said as she smiled and shook my hand.

"Oh? Has Felix mentioned me to you before..?" I asked and let go of her hand.

"Of course he has. And that's why i wanted to come see you, i wanted to tell you what happened because i know you've been waiting."

"Mm i have. Is he.. here in Korea with you or still back in Australia?"

"Uhm no. He isn't in Korea. Well, he isn't here at all." She told me as she lowered her head.

MinLix <> ~Coffee Shop~जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें