Chapter 3 {Smile}

Hyunjins POV

Its been two weeks after that funny fight with Yeonjun happened at school, luckily my paretns didn't find out about it and Felix and Minho are okay too.

I couldn't take my mind off one certain person in the crowd though. The reason why i got do much confidence and strength to hit Yeonjun was because of that person. His features were puppy like and he was so adorable just by standing there.

I couldn't just leave him like that of course, after a while i noticed we had some classes together, and i managed to ask him for his number by making up "trouble with homework" excuses so that he could help me. He was very intelligent too, so it wasn't much for him and he agreed.

I wanted to text him to see if we can hang out but i didn't have the guts to do that yet. I'll make sure to do so later on when Seungmin and I grow closer to each other and become real friends other than just classmates who help each other with homework.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Minho's POV

I entered class and the teachers eyes shot up to meet mine.

"Minho, your 23 minutes late to class, what were you doing this whole time??" He asked me and crossed his arms.

"Im sorry Mr. Jeon, i fell asleep in the library while studying.." I said back to him and bowed apologetically.

It was the most dumbest lie I've ever made in my life, but it was technically true that i fell asleep in the library, just not the studying part.

"Studying for what exactly?"

"Oh uh- the quiz im having for uh Mrs. Parks class in a couple of days or so." I answered and tried to be calm as i walked to my desk.

"Hmm, i see. But next time your gonna need a pass, and I'll be checking in with Mrs. Park later to see that quiz your so worried about. Take a seat now and open your notebook to copy these notes i wrote on the board."

HE'S SERIOUSLY GONNA ASK MRS. PARK FOR THE QUIZ-
BRUH IM GONNA BE DEAD MEAT WHEN MRS. PARK TELLS HIM THAT THE QUIZ ISN'T EVEN A THING YET.

Ugh, why are teachers so bitchy these days. I cant even breathe without getting in some sort of problem, i swear.

"Where were you this whole time?" I looked down to see Jisung looking up at me.

I sat down and and just sighed. He still kept looking at me though and then he puffed his cheeks up.

he literally looked like a human squirrel.

"I did fall asleep in the library though, i just lied about the quiz and you should know that there is no quiz, we have the same class dummy." I told him while looking at the board and jotting the notes down.

"Wah Min. You're such a trouble maker." He told me and placed his hand on my shoulder as he shook his head side to side and gave me a look of disappointment.

I glared at him and his hand immediately shot off my shoulder and he looked down to his notebook.

"Just like i thought." I told him and kept my laughter in.

He stayed quiet and pretended like nothing even happend.

"Plus im not forgetting about that one time when you gave our 3rd grade teacher a hard time because you kept asking to use the bathroom every 7-10 minutes since you drank too much of that strawberry ade in lunch." I said after a minute and gave an evil smirk.

"STOP EMBARRASSING ME." he scoffed and yelled at me in a low tone then playfully hit my arm.

Before i could say something back, the bell rang and everyone fled out the classroom.