The beginning of a new life

It was a nice summer day, popsicles, ice cream, picnics. Katie and Honor were chilling at the park enjoying the sun, suddenly Katie spots a shack. "Hey Honor does that shack look familiar."

"Hm? oh yeah it kind of does" said honor "I can hear noise coming from it... how interesting." Katie says "Hey, maybe we should approach it" they slowly approach the shed, suddenly a light shine in their eyes. Honor wakes up only to see a Beautiful blue sea, orange trees, red grass. "Katie wake up" "Huh... where are we" Katie says. they see someone flying overhead, it's no other than Eda.

"Hey, who are you and why are you here?" she said "Hello I am Katie, and this is Honor, and we kind of just woke up here." Honor started to walk around trying to find out what's going on. "Hmm looks like I am....asleep, I need to wake up." she then tripped over a rock and then says, "Nope definitely awake-" Katie then says, "How did we get here?" Eda leads them to bones borough. gets them settled in a home while she looks for a way to send them back, (the portal has been broken for a week, so Luz is stuck here). The girls get settled in Hexside dorms and prepare for tomorrows chaos.

                                                                                  5/1/2023 7:00 am

"Good morning deadly world" Katie gets up to brush her teeth, then jumps back scared because she thought someone broke in. it was just Honor and her crazy messy hair. "Hi Katie, sleep good?" Katie nods her head in a yes motion. They are in the potions track and go downstairs for class. "Hi, I am Maria, and this is Sally, what are your names?" "I am Katie, and this is Honor." "Hi!" 

They walk to class, in class Honor looks like she's not paying attention in class, but she is.  "Honor!" yelled the teacher "Hm? Oh, the answer is 35" The teacher just goes back to the board and continues. 

                                                                                  5/1/2023 8:12 am

"Hello students, tomorrow is the Grom announcement, please proceed with your day" Everyone went quiet including Honor and Katie, they all just walked. Honor and Katie exit the building for air. Katie spots plants. "Oo flowers, let me just grab you-" her hands glow green. "What?" She then grows a giant plant. "OH MY GOSH" she stumbled back amazed at what she did. Honor is sitting in the grass messing with her fingers zoning out. Humming The owl houses intro 

                                                                             Group chat made

+Honor, Sally, Maria, sam.

Honey: Wat is this-

Sals: yo who added us to a group chat-

Samwitch: i think it was Katie-                                                                                                                                 Samwitch : Also someone threw my books off the roof

Mary: hi guys, someones books fell on my head

Honey: ... those were @ Samwitch books

Kat: Hi guys-

Sals: Kat we got stuf to do 

                                                          Sals changed their name to salad

Salad: okay thats better, bye

Kat: bye!

Honey: Bye

Samwitch: Bye

Mary: Bye!

"That was random-"

                                   Sorry for the random end but i didnt want to make this to long, maybe                                                                        I'll see you next part Byeeeeeeeeeeeeee!