What the heck...

This is chapter 4 of my owl house universe. please enjoy.

Katie realized the vines were spiky, but they didn't do much damage. "Hello miss smith, what do you need today!" Katie slightly said. "Vines... Hurt... Magic bad-" She passed out due to lack of power, since her powers were new even if she wasn't trying to activate them, she would be weak. The nurse checked the classroom to see a lot of people injured. "Marly, Janice come quick!" Everyone in the classroom was sent to the healing coven. "Alright miss Honor how do you feel" Honor was still frozen but just said that she was okay and blinked only for auras that represent that person's magic to appear she blinked again for all auras to disappear   She got up and continued upstairs all classes were cancelled because of what happened. Honor listened to what was happening and quickly called Katie. "Katie you should hurry up stairs." Katie didn't question it and ran upstairs. They saw ice cover all walls that weren't behind doors. luckily Everyone had already been in a room. "What's up with magic today?!" Honor said confused but concerned. "I don't know... But I know it's bad very, very bad."  Everyone had to evacuate the school because of what's going on, Katie went to Willows house. And Honor went to the owl house. 

"Hello Luz!" Honor said. Luz responded. "Hi Honor"

                                       5/3/2023 9:00 am

Honor puts on her headphones and listens to music while drifting off to sleep.

                                 Katies perspective

I was having a hard time sleeping, all I could hear was the beast of the isles screaming, howling, growling. 'Why is it so loud' I thought to myself. 'How do people sleep on this island'

                                       5/4/2023 7:00 am

I had gotten at least 3 hours of sleep. the sounds of screaming were common tonight, it was very concerning. I got up, said morning to willow and got ready. i called Honor about meeting at the park.

Normal perspective 

Honor had gotten the call and agreed to go to the park, The way Katie asked seemed concerned/scared.

"Hey Kat, you good you sounded-" She was cut of "Shh, listen I think there's something going on in the isles. each night all I can hear is screaming." 

"Well duh kat, what did you expect it's the boiling isles." 

End of chapter 4 bc it's too long