The day Camila passed.

Not part of story btw, this is a random chapter i thought of, do not consinder this part of full story

                                         5/8/2023 9:00 am

Camila was in a rush, she had to go to the vet and then rush back to take care of Vee. 'Ay I'm going to be late, maybe I should speed up a bit.' someone who didn't care about street laws bumped straight into Camila in hope she would pull over but ended them both in the hospital.

'Hm that lady is going kind of slow... if I bump into her, she might pull over.'

"Luz, we have to go to the human realm."

"Why?"

"Your mom is in the hospital."

"QUE!?"

"Luz, what's going on?"

"Mom is in the hospital! Hunter, we got to go."

"¿¡Que!? Tenemos que darnos prisa"

"Vamos!!"

They arrived and the hospital to visit Camila. "Mami" "Hi luz..." They talked for a while then Camila said this. "Luz... I love you" the monitor went flat.

"M-mami?..."

                                                      10:15 am

"Luz hasn't left her room for a while." Amity said concerned, as soon as Hunter heard this he ran up to Luz's room. (Btw at this time everyone was outside enjoying the sun) "Luz I know what you're trying to do, Open the door" No response. "Luz open up." Again, no response. "LUZ OPEN THE DOOR!" Everyone outside heard this and Vee went inside. Luz opened the door with a knife in hand and a dull expression. 

L "Why did you interrupt me..."

H "Lucia Noceda what are you doing."

L "...you never use my full name."

V "What's going on."

L "Nothing Vea"

V "Okay..."

H "No! Vee please stay."

V "Okay?"

H "Luz, give me the knife."

L "Sure"

H "Wait it was that easy?"

Luz handed the knife over, Hunter walked into the room only to see a wood carving.

"Vee, luz is carving the wood signal!"

"Noo"

The wood signal, it's a boiling isle thing. when someone is thinking of sewer-slide it's a gift to say sorry/thank you.

                                        11:00 am

Everyone went inside, Amity went upstairs only to see the siblings snuggled up quietly singing songs Camila would always sing.

Amity whispered loudly. "Willow get your scroll." "Okay"                                                                                    "Impossible..." "Impossible" "impossible" "im-" "Poss-" "Ible"

H "You been-" L "Running round, running round, running round-" V "Putting that dirt all on my name"

H "But I" V "Don't need a" L "cure for me."

H "Anyone else want to play on the Nintendo switch." L "I'm down, Vee?" vee was asleep. "Oh, Vees asleep"

                                   12:00 pm

The oldest Nocedas were playing on their switches, ACNH. "LUZ STOP TAKING MY TURNIPS" "Heck no >:3"

end of chapter 8