Idk what to title this part

I burnt my wrist while cooking fried rice so my character will have burnt wrist to-

Honor was cooking some eggs, but her wrist got a bit too close to the pan and burnt. "GAH" Luz rushed to see what was happening only to see Honor with an injured wrist. "What happened" luz said with a tone that meant she knew what happened. "I burnt my wrist" Honor said. they treated the burn and Honor went back to Hexside "Luna what happened-" she was cut off by Honor. "First kat, i have said this before MY NAME IS HONOR. Second, i was attacked by an egg and frying pan" "Da heck."

They went to the doors only to see tape on all the dorms windows.

"What the fudge?" sally said confused.

If anyone is confused why I use filler words instead of cuss words, it's because I hate cussing 😊.

"I wanna watch edits." Honor said bc we love edits :)

"Honestly me to" Katie replied.

"Wait weren't you human?-" Maria said confused.

"Well I thought I was but apparently not."   

"Katie that's really weird y'know"

"Mary it is very normal."

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"No"

"Yes- DANGIT"

"Ha you fell for my trap."

"Bish"

"Rude"

"Yall need to calm down" Honor said calmly. "I have a wedding to attend tomorrow, and it is a life changing one."

"WHAT" Katie said. "Yeah, it's the Raeda wedding" "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" all but Honor screamed "What did you want me to invite you or something?" "DUH" Sam yelled. "Then ask Eda, she invited me cause I'm staying at the owl house. "LUCKYYYYYYYY" Katie said "I can't attend cause I need to see if my phone will work now." "Girl that's not important." "But I want to call my dad and tell him I'm okay." "Oh shoot our parents don't know where we are-."

End of chapter 6 Lol