Chapter One

Somewhere in Kazakhstan, the soldiers of both Russian and American fleets, all on parachutes, slowly and stealthily glide towards the Presidential Palace, where the great General Ivan Radek just been sleeping peacefully on his bed.

They slowly deport towards the guards, sniping dead some of them as they land.

Upon arrival on the roof of the palace, they removed their parachutes and prepared their guns for the stealth attack.

"Head count. Head cou-" called one of the soldiers.

"Two." "Three." "Four." "Five." "Six." The soldiers counted themselves.

One of them laid some detonators near the entry point and went away. "Demo set. Let's move," he called.

As they approached towards their entry point, they hurriedly went downstairs, shut off the lights, shooting the guards down with guns and night vision goggles, and bursting doors open, looking for Radek

Another one just wrapped some cable tie (or a detonator neckband) on his neck and pulled him out of the bed.

"Low Boy, Low Boy, this is Black Cat. E.T.A. Romeo LZ, one-niner," called one of them to the rendezvous chopper pilot.

Upon holding Radek by his sleeping clothes, one of them replied, "We are hot. Copy."

Upon the arrival of the chopper seconds later, the soldiers holding Radek are now on the roof and await the pilots to fetch them.

Hurriedly, they slid down on the inclined part of the roof and ran towards the chopper.

One of the guards saw them escape, and as they pushed Radek aboard, they shot him down.

Two more came and tried to shoot down at the soldiers.

"Cover! Cover. On the roof," called one of the escaping soldiers as they do.

Sure enough, the guards were both killed.

Once the last one is aboard the chopper, they took off upward as the guards tried to stop them.

The detonators soon exploded, killing some of the guards on the roof instantly.

The chopper soon left the palace. "This is Low Boy. Package is wrapped," called the pilot to the base.

--------------------------------------------

Three weeks later, in Moscow, President Petrov of Russia, the President of the United States himself and the second daughters of Marshall names Angel were just having a dinner party along with some politicians, dignitaries and some guests to congratulate the Americans for their help on catching Radek to prison.

He interred his guests about Radek as "a dictator who directed his forces towards a suppression of democracy." He also said that his nuclear arsenal would bring the world to a new cold war.

When the American president was called to the podium, he stood up and started speaking.

He spoke these words in Russian: "The dead remembered our indifference, the dead remember our silence."

He then said that upon visiting the Red Cross camps filled with refugees deeply affected by Radek's regime, he doesn't deserve to be congratulated.

"We acted too late," he admitted. "Only when our own national security was threatened did we act."

Radek, he commented, murdered a lot of people and shown it on TV. They're being slaughtered for over a year, and he knew that "the dead remember, real peace is not the just the absence of conflict. It's the presence of justice."

He pledged that they would never support the terrorists again. To those who still used atrocity and terror as weapons: "Your day is over. We will never negotiate. We will never be afraid, and it's your turn to be afraid."

At the airport, the Moscow news crew just arrived at the inspection area and had their equipment checked, and even met Melanie Mitchell, the deputy press secretary.

When the visit is over, the President and Angel are now aboard his limo and were talking to his NSA adviser and his Chief of Staff.

Aboard the plane, Melanie was leading her crew for a quick tour.

When the President and Angel arrived at the airport, he and she said his last goodbye to Petrov and went aboard the plane.

Upon his arrival, he seemed to be stressed a bit, even if the staff tried to talk to him. He told them to leave him alone.

When the First Lady, Grace Marshall, and her first daughter named Alice arrive at the airport after a ballet performance, they soon walked from the car and aboard the plane.

The President and Angel are napping at the couch with the tape of the latest football match on the TV screen. His daughter and wife soon met her and him.

Alice was watching their sleep, and then she told Grace that "They are sleeping." Then Alice and Grace enter to their room.

"How was the ballet?" The President asked.

"It was great." Alice answers, then she jumps to the couch, making the President and Angel wake up with a shock.

"Sister!" Angel yelled at Alice.

"Brat. Are you trying to kill me?" The President asked, then he began tickling to Alice.

"Dad-Daddy!" Alice exclaimed.

Grace just watching them with a little bit of laugh.

"Was it really good? Did you enjoy it?" Angel asked Alice.

"It was great!" Alice answers.

"Men in tights. Did you hear my speech?" Alice asked.

"Yeah." Angel answers.

"Yeah?" Alice asked with a confused.

"You're gonna get yourself re-elected." The President answers.

"That's what I keep tellin' them." Grace said.

-Moment Later-

Alice and Angel are just watching tv on the football league while the president looks to the phone.

"Pass interference, that's cheating!" Alice said.

"Only if they get caught, sis." Angel said.

"She's right." The President agreed.

"Dad." Alice said with anger.

"Way of the world, kiddo." The President said.

Alice and Angel continued watching tv until Alice asked, "Why didn't you take me with you when you went to the refugee camp today?"

"Well, for one thing, it's not 100% secure." The President answers.

"You got your whole life to live, baby."

"You don't need to see that kind of stuff."

"Come on, Dad. It's not like I don't see it on the news." Alice said.

"It's different on the news, sis." Angel said.

"All I'm saying is, I'm ready. You know, for things you don't think I'm ready for." Alice said.

"Maybe I'm not ready." The President said.

"I'm not ready too, sis. And you should listen to Dad." Angel said.

"Because you just 10 years old, Angel, and I'm 12 years old, Dad. In the caveman days, I'd be having children of my own." Alice said.

"Angel's right. She has listened to me, and you're missing the best part of the game." The President said.

"God." Alice said with a sighed.

Then the President and Angel leave to their room and headed to the President office.