Chapter Seven

Once he surround them, they were sent back upstairs to the cockpit, all in an order: Jeremy, Major, Gibbs, Angel, and finally Jim, who was being pinned on the neck with a gun.

Angel climbed upstairs as she followed them, and as she sat down on one of the chairs, Jim went close and...

...well, that was a sweet one: he and she finally met his family.

"Dad!" Alice exclaimed.

"Oh, Jim! Angel!" Grace exclaimed.

"Mom! Sister!" Angel exclaimed as they hugged them both.

"It'll be all right. It'll be all right." Jim said.

But then he and she was pulled back from them by a Ruskie, who pulled them by the head and into the side.

He is now close to the President, still staring, and as the Ruskie with the tape tied both my hands and feet, Angel stared now at Grace and Alice.

"You've been very busy downstairs..." Angel heard Ivan say to Jim, "...haven't you?"

The protagonist only stared back at him.

"Killing my men," Ivan finished. Then, with a strong punch, hit Jim on the face.

The Ruskie boss then punched him again on the chest, dropping him down.

Ivan then pulled him up again by the collar of his suit. Then, pinning him to the table, he grabbed his pistol from his belt and aimed at him.

"No!" Angel heard Grace plea. She stared at her as if she was saying not to worry.

"You don't wanna do this. I'm what you came for. Don't forget that," Jim told Ivan under his breath.

He then faced Jim and Angel in front of them.

He then diverted and aimed his gun at Jim's family.

"Go ahead. Which one lives?"

Ivan now placed his left foot at his head, but Angel can see that Jim is staring at a way out of his suffering:

A piece of broken glass.

"You're not here for this. You want something," he said to Ivan, who then pulled off the floor and aimed his gun again. "What is it?"

"Radek." That is what the boss can answer.

"So you want my dad to call Petrov for Radek to be free?" Angel asked, then Ivan nodded.

"How can I do that? I can't do that," he replied.

Angel now saw the prez being pushed into the side table, saying to Ivan, "Petrov will not give up Radek."

"Petrov is a dog. He does what you tell him," the boss replied, still aiming his gun at him.

"Tell him to do this," the boss asked him.

Upon looking at the side, Angel saw that he was doing something. "Petrov used me. I did this to stop the bloodshed," he explained.

Then he was holding a piece of broken glass to cut off the tape that bound his hands.

Jim then added, "He wants a personal victory. Petrov hates Radek."

"Of course he hates Radek," Ivan replied. "Radek is everything he is not: a great man, a strong man."

He then pulled him close to his face and told him: "Are you saying he would refuse you?"

"You've been playing right into his hands. Are you an idiot?" He seems to be saying that Ivan's crazy. "You'd making him into a hero: the one who stopped the terrorists. Or better yet, the man who stopped me."