𝓂ⓘħ𝓘 ℝ ร𝓔 ʰق𝔞𝓵

●⁠ᴥ⁠●

●⁠ᴥ⁠●

They didn't knew falling for someone will lead to their  downfall...
To escape the reality, they'll drawn themself in alcohol...

~PrantikaC.
..............................................................................................................................................................

" Bro... Are you listening? Open the damn door ... " The 29  years old yelled banging at the door only to get no response.

" For god's sakes bro... It's afternoon now..  dad will kill us if he finds you in this state ." He yelled out his concern still banging the door.. it went for a good whole of 15 more minutes when the door was opened in a jerk .

" What the fuck is wrong with you? Why can't you let me sleep? " The person growled as soon as he saw his brother leaving a sigh of relief.

" What's wrong with me? Are you seriously telling me that bro? I should be the one to say that... I'm sick of it now.. handling your tantrums, watching you destroy your life and end yourself day by day..  I'm sick of making excuses to dad and..." Before he could continue a dark beauty walked upto them and reached for his brother to kiss him before winking at him and leaving the two there exiting the mansion.

" And covering the shit you do every night bringing every new girl at home ..." He completed with an irritated sigh.

" So who's telling you to do that? " Asked the man querking his brow ..

" I'm not doing that by choice you fool.. you're my brother and ofcourse I can't leave you alone to die in this shit." He said exasperated with his brother's careless attitude.

The man turned back and went inside his room followed by his brother in tow .

" Then stop rubbing it on my face eveytime big brother.." he said arrogantly pouring himself a morning drink.

" Alcohol in the morning? Atleast be sober for now.. anyways you're gonna get wasted in the night Mihir... "

" Alcohol keeps me alive Mahir... So just please shut the fuck up and leave.."

" Only if you knew that this alcohol is practically killing you from inside day by day...." Mahir said holding his brother's shoulder and making him turn towards him.

" Alcohol isn't what killing me brother.. it's her absence.. her rejection.. her decision of never loving me which is killing me ." Mihir said angrily looking into his brother's concerned orbs.

" Then why are you behind your killer Mihir? Why don't you just leave her and go on with your life? Why are you so adamant on making your life hell?" He held his shoulder shaking him , trying to put some sense in him...

" I won't stop until I get her Mahir... One day she'll come to me ... Just trust me on that ." Said Mihir smiling at his brother crazily.

" I hope this alcohol keeps you alive by that time.." said Mahir before turning and leaving the room.