𝒰𝓈 ❢ 𝐹😍𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 ❣❣❣

Happy Birthday BookLover_GM ❤️ I love you to the moon and back Bestie ❤️ and here I complete this book with my last virtual gift for your 19th birthday!👀❤️ See you after some hours!🤣 Now bye! And enjoy!❤️

●⁠ᴥ⁠●

Peace and love is what you feel with family while restless and death alone ...
Family , care, love and togetherness are  the roots of a real home ...

~PrantikaC.

................................................................................................................................................................

𝐌𝐈𝐇𝐈𝐑

The bright sunlight entering through the sheer curtains fell straight on the beautiful, glowing face of my sunshine.. who was sleeping soundly with her head resting on my one arm while her one hand was wrapped around my bare waist.

My hands were playing with her silky stands.. a habit I've grown to develop since the time we're together for real.

She slightly stirred in sleep when I stopped the movement of my hands... I chuckled and started playing with her hairs again and I felt her relaxing in my arms.

I leaned down to kiss her forehead and felt her breathing change.. an idea striked my evil mind and I smirked adjusting myself on my elbows.

I stared at her beautiful face for a minute.. observing her angelic features.. leaning slowly I pecked her forehead first.. and felt her sighing.. I then travelled my lips to her nose leaving feather lite kisses until I came to her lips.. I placed a chaste kiss there before proceeding southward.

Leaving multiple kisses on her chin to her neck.. collarbone.. cleavage.. stomach and finally stopping infront of her waist..  I so wanted to move down but the devil inside me stopped me as I looked up at her face..

She opened her eyes staring down at me with a frown.

" Why did you stop?" She asked desperately and slightly irritated..

" So you were awake huh! " I smirked and her face turned crimson..

" Jerk.." she said throwing the blanket over herself covering her entire naked frame as I laughed falling just beside her.

" Stop it.." she slapped my arm when I didn't stopped laughing..

" Alright.. you don't have to pretend to sleep love.. all you've to do is just ask.." I said removing the comforter from her face.. she looked at me with a smile on her face.. a blushing one to be precise..

And damn.. she looked so tempting right now..

" What time is it?" She asked smiling leaning towards me to peck my cheek.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝗧𝗢𝗚𝗘𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥 .. 𝗪𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲 𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿.. ✅ 🎉