𝓣𝓸 𝓜𝓮𝓷𝓭 𝓶𝔂 𝓗𝓮❤️𝓻𝓽

●⁠ᴥ⁠●

●⁠ᴥ⁠●

Try as much as you can to push me away...
I'll always find a reason to stay....

~PrantikaC.

..................................................................................................................................................................

Once done with all her shifts for the day she made her way to the most complicated patient of hers.

There was something about him which always intrigued her. She could sense a hidden soft person behind that tough exterior hulk of man which was waiting to be discovered.

She found herself outside his room door in the next 20 minutes. Taking a deep breathe she opened the door and stepped inside with a smile which got vanished as soon as she saw the scene infront of hers..

The bag from her hand dropped on the floor and even before she knew she was already on her knees infront of the laying figure whose nose was bleeding profusely..

" Breathe.. please breathe.." she almost begged the man putting his head on her lap.

She touched his face trying to examine the damage.. her palms were already tainted by his blood and before she could do something she was pulled by her arm .

" Please stop.. he's bleeding.." she pleaded looking at the man who was looking at her with his eyes starting to close ..

" You shouldn't have seen that ." She heard the familiar husky voice speak just near her ears.

A man in black uniform entered and picked the injured man by his collar..

" He's already hurt.." she hissed looking at the way that man was dragging him out.

The door got closed and she stood there lost in her thoughts..

" Ms. Kapoor?" He called out but she seemed unfazed .

" Don't feel too attached for that bastard.. he deserved it anyways.. " he said in a bored tone and she finally looked up at him.

" Why? " She asked in a mere whisper.

" Because he bloody tried to force himself on Cherri.. even when she clearly said she doesn't like him.. he still had the audacity to force himself on her.. " he was seething in anger by now...

" Who are you? " Meera asked as she barely managed to pull herself together.

He left her arms and made his way to the drinks section. Getting the Balkan bottle of drink he sat on the chair looking straight into her eyes..

" Mihir Sehgal.. the world famous Singer and an underground boxer.. " his words were enough to blow away her innocent mind..

How could she miss it.. he was The Mihir Sehgal...