𝐿💞𝓋𝑒 𝓂𝑒 ; 𝐿❤𝓋𝑒 𝓂𝑒 𝓃❀𝓉 ❣

●⁠ᴥ⁠●

●⁠ᴥ⁠●

Love me or love me not; it's upto you! I'll always love you forever..
Because my happiness resides in you.. and if the one path to happiness closes, opens another.....

~PrantikaC.

....................................................................................................................................................................

The sunlight fell on her beautiful, calming face... Squinting her eyes , she opened them taking her own time adjusting with the light..

When she tried to move her hands and legs she felt caged.. confused she looked at her body which was covered with the duvet. Lifting the duvet with her only free hand she saw herself and her eyes grew wide.

Her body was entangled with another body. She looked up immediately to find the most beautiful and attractive brown orbs staring back at her... And that's when she realised everything... Last night 's events played in her mind and her face turned to the deepest shade of red.

" Good morning Ms. Kapoor!" His morning voice sounded so sexy that she had to close her legs .. noticing the movement he chuckled..

" Morning.." she mumbled trying to get up when he stopped her again.

He smiled brightly at her as he observed the after love radiating glow on her face .. she looked confused at him and couldn't help but ask the question.

" Why are you so happy? I mean you're smiling so brightly.."

" I'm just happy that I completed half century !" He grinned making her more confused.

" Half century? Of what?" She asked when he came on top of her taking her by surprise..

" You were my 50th therapist... And after last night, you're now with me on the bed.. rest you're wise enough to know."  He smirked nuzzling his nose on her neck.. she thought for a while and when she realised what he meant she slapped his arms looking away frowning.

" So I'm another one in that list .. great.." the annoyance or precisely hurt in her voice didn't go unnoticed by him.

" Hey hey.." he cupped her face making her look straight into his eyes.

" You might've been my therapist and completed that fucking stupid century.. but trust me you were the last therapist I fucked... And the first girl I made love with.. " his words astonished her as she looked at him taken aback.

" Yes... Fucking and making love is a whole different concept... Yesterday.. was beautiful.. it was magical.. I never felt this connected and involved ever in my life.. you felt perfect against my body.. you completed me baby..  and you are the opening person with whom I started this whole new magical thing of making love.. and trust me when I say that.. you'll be the only person I'll make love with .. " he completed making her heart swell with so many emotions.