𝒟𝓇☯𝓌𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒫𝒶𝒾𝓃

●⁠ᴥ⁠●

●⁠ᴥ⁠●

It's not about how broken you're...
It's about the efforts you put to become what you once were...

~PrantikaC.
...................................................................................................................................................................

He stared at her with surprise in his eyes.. no one has ever said that to him. She was the first one to say that...

" You haven't seen the real me yet .. you don't know me Ms. Kapoor.." he whispered coldly as she kept staring at his captivating orbs.

" Than let me see the real you.. let me know you Mr. Sehgal.." she whispered sweetly and he groaned at the calmness she carried .

He wondered if she knew the magic to peace ..

His arms wrapped around her body pulled her to his chest.. her hands again planted on his chest .. before she could make out anything he placed his lips on her neck and started peppering kisses there turning her knees into jelly.

" Mr. Sehgal... This is highly inappropriate.." she managed to put her protest which didn't seemed to bother him at all..

Instead he held her more tightly if possible.. gluing their bodies and left a bite on her flesh making her hiss.. she gathered all her force and pushed him hard such that he stumbled back ..

He saw her face which turned crimson... She wasn't staring at him anymore.. instead she had her orbs focused on the floor.

He sighed rubbing his tamples... He never forced himself on someone.. and now he was feeling guilty for doing that to her..

He took a seat on his bed and motioned for her to sit as well. She sat without any protest .. he gulped his drink in a go and she turned towards him ..

" Mr. Sehgal... What's love according to you?" Her sudden question made him turn towards her ..

" It equals to self destruction.. a bleeding injury.. " his reply made her amused..

That's something different she have heard..

" Why destruction and not construction? Why bleed and not heal?" She asked and he focused his eyes on her.

" Because the person you love never really sees your worth. You know it's like you love someone and that person loves someone else.. you want someone and that someone wants someone else. Even after the immense efforts you put to save your relationship, one have to fuck up and leave .. and then you're left alone ... Drowning in pain.. destructing your self . Your heart bleeds and they don't even care about you.." Meera listened to him silently..

This was the first time he was opening up to her.. and that was what was required for this therapy to work.

" Then why running behind someone who doens't see your worth? Why wanting someone who doesn't want you back? Why destructing yourself for someone who doesn't even care to give a glance? Why to bleed for someone who doesn't even care if you're nearing death?" Her questions made him feel something different which he himself couldn't make out clearly..