𝒯💮 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓂𝑒 𝒲𝒽☯𝓁𝑒

●⁠ᴥ⁠●

●⁠ᴥ⁠●

To pretend I'm yours... Made my heart light...
It was absolutely wrong to do, but still it felt so right....

~PrantikaC.
..................................................................................................................................................................

" How's your new client doing?" The girl asked to Meera who was reading some reports.

" He still hasn't came to me Ishu.." Meera answered with a sad look covering her face .

" And you're sad about it?" She asked querking her brows. Her words took her off gaurd. She didn't knew the answer to that.

Was she really sad about it?

" No.. I mean.. I am just concerned about my patient.. " said Meera which was somewhat true ..

" Oh come on Meeru.. he's not just your patient.. I can see that.." she smirked at her friend who was left speechless.

" Shut up Ishu.. you can't say that.. he's just a part of my profession.. no feelings involved.. do you get that?" Her scolding did no work as she continued to smirk..

" Just avoid her nonsense Meera.. she's born to say stupid things..." The man said hitting her arm only to receive back a slap.

" I totally agree.. anyways Manik.. Isha.. my clients might be coming anytime.. I'll see you guys around?" She asked politely to which they nodded hugging her and left from that place.

A knock came on the door followed by the 60 years old man entering..

" Khan uncle... Please come.." she smiled warmly as the old man made his way to sit across her. She turned to sit as well when she felt a gaze on her.. she turned towards the left to find nothing. Thinking it to be her hallucination she sat down to start her session.

" So.. how are you doing uncle?" She asked kindly..

" I'm doing better ." He replied looking into space.. his face lacking the shine and smile it used to have when his wife was alive.

" Would you like to reflect on that?" She asked gently....

" Why are you still trying?" His question made her smile softly..

He wondered why she used to listen to his usual rents every time he would come here.. it's not like he said something new each time. It has always been about his misery for his wife's death. But everytime he came, she would listen to him like she was hearing something new.. every single time.

" What do you mean uncle?" She asked patiently as the old man smiled at her with adoration.

" What I mean is sweetheart that I come here every week and waste your time with the same nonsense while you sit patiently and listen to me as if I teach you something new everytime.." she smiled hearing that .