𝐒𝒸𝒶𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒜𝓁💔𝓃𝑒

●⁠ᴥ⁠●

●⁠ᴥ⁠●

He was living in a world of glass ..
Where he was alone , still living in the past..

~PrantikaC.
..................................................................................................................................................................

𝗠𝗜𝗛𝗜𝗥

I laid on my bed looking over the screen of my phone... Her blue eyes were staring back at me with that sophisticated smile..

The same way she used to smile at me 4 years back...

I wish she wouldn't have left just like that . Then we would've been a happy couple like we were before..

Why you had to leave Cheeri?

See what your rejection did to me..

If I was a little possesive about you in the past then I guess I've crossed all the limits of possesiveness now...

I'm fucking obsessed with you...

I stalk you on social media... I'm keeping an eye over you by the detective I've hired... I have tried to contact you so many times but you always keep on ignoring me .

I don't understand why don't you see that I love you?

Why can't you accept me?

I didn't realised I was holding the glass of wine so hard until it broke in my hold just when the door opened revealing my brother and a girl....

My eyes went to the girl and the phone dropped from my hand ....

Who's this preety lady ?

" What the fuck Mihir?" My brother hissed as they walked inside..

" What's wrong with you?" He asked angrily as he made his way to my cupboard taking out the first-aid kit.. throughout my focus remained on the girl who was holding a bag in her hand while her eyes were fixed on my bleeding hand.

" Who's she?" I asked him as he sat right in front of me with the box.

" Hi.. I'm Meera.... Your new therapist..." She introduced herself with a gentle smile and my eyes narrowed at her lips..

Why does it look so tempting to me?

Therapist! Hmm...

My eyes scanned her body from head to toe... She had a perfect body with curves at its right places.. her waist length hairs were left opened... She was exactly the opposite of Cheeri.. she had zero make-up and simple clothes ... No sophisticated smile instead a simple natural smile...

But hey... Her body was perfect for me ..

" Not bad bro... You actually impressed me.." I said smirking looking at her.. she had her eyes still on my hand where my brother was trying to put a bandage on but he was failing miserably..