4. Like Crazy

Their eyes lingered on him, the voice chirped in his ears, and the atmosphere that went still was all enough for him to know that he was in the middle of reality and the corridor suffocated him too much. 

Kim Taehyung, in all his life, had nothing to lose, but a lot to gain, a lot to see, and a lot he wanted that were out of his reach. However, he didn't complain about things going downhill, because he knew, that if it was meant to be, it would be. 

No matter how hard he tried, no matter how positive he put his thoughts, in the end, almost everything broke down right in front of his eyes, even though he was just unaware of what he did wrong. 

Taehyung believes sometimes fate has its own way to converse with people, by bringing them down or leading them to the top of the world. 

He believes in destiny and he believes in hard work. Right now, in front of his eyes was another part of his fate that he probably hates- the center of attention.

A frown lingered on his face as he witnessed the group of people in front of him moving to the sides and making space for some other students to walk in.  

So dramatic. 

Taehyung rolled his eyes at that. 

The group around him went silent, the eyes stayed on the people walking toward them and it all felt like time stopped at that moment as if someone wanted it to pause and look at the scenery right in front of him. 

Taehyung wanted to disappear, as soon as possible, as far as he could. But nothing went as he wished. The five men stood in front of him and Taehyung knew each one of them like every other student in the uni does. 

He bit his lips scanning the one standing in the center of the group, the uniform shirt tucked neatly in his navy blue slacks, a goggle hanging on the belt loop, one hand in the pocket, and the other holding a book. His jaw clenched, dragon eyes sharp and concise, giving off the leader vibes the moment Taehyung's eyes landed on him. 

Two men standing on the left, one Taehyung known as the Uni's sweetheart, wearing a neat uniform, paired with Tiffany & Co's earrings and chains on his hand, the silver highlighted strands of his hair dancing along with the wind. His dark orbs stayed on Taehyung and as their eyes met, he gulped down a lump in his throat. 

The one next to him had his uniform shirt outside, buttons undone, wearing a white tee inside and paired with navy blue scratcher jeans, ear pierced and hair newly dyed to the fresh palette of silver. He looked like a fashion magazine star rather than a student. 

Right to the student council president, stood the man whom Taehyung had been searching for three whole days. Like the other man, he was wearing a black tee inside, the first two-three buttons of his uniform were undone paired with navy blue slacks, several piercings, and tattoos littered on his skin. 

The man had long hair reaching to his neck and eyes lingering lazily on Taehyung while chewing something. Too bad he had to meet his project partner this way.

Just when Taehyung thought to finish checking them out and go home, his eyes landed on the man he was least excited to see, the one who had a devilish smirk plastered on his lips. His mind might be planning the most evil ideas to torture him and eyes scanning him from head to toe. 

His uniform was neat, sleeves tucked up to his elbows and Taehyung gulped at the sight of the ink spread all over his arm, his uniform shirt diving inside the pants, accentuating the very tiny waist and the tight slacks hugging his muscled thighs, wait- what is this? Some fashion event? Who walks around the uni as if it's a freaking runway? 

Taehyung hated the man's eyes, smile, guts, and everything about him. 

"Looks like you guys already started the show without us, hmm..."