Chapter 1.

Hunter," the tall man asked, his crown shines from the dimmed yellow light of the torches.

"..Y-yes?" "Don't you ever defy me AGAIN. Do I make myself clear?" The man said, harshly holding the prince's face in his cold hand. The prince's magenta eyes glow in horror, the blood dripping from his cheek onto his leather shoes. "Yes sir," he straight into his eyes, his... bright blue eyes, the blue color growing as colder as the man got.

His hand went down, leaving the boy's face. The blood slowly dripping down his hand, "You are dismissed." The prince slowly walked away but before he could. Belos told him something, something that he will never forget.

He then left to go to his room. The guards stared at him, his blue coat stained in drops of blood. He went to his desk and pulled out some bandages, he cleaned the wound he then put a small bandaid on it.

He walked up to the door and walked in, he went straight to his balcony..

For the love of titan he hated how he was treated...  could he do anything about it? Absolutely not.. he looked around in his room, he sighs.

He grabs his favorite book called "The Two Intertwined." Hunter was a big fan of romance novels, it made him happy when he gets upset. He liked to imagine his favorite couple doing stuff in his head.

He got lost in his head, until he felt something slip out of his hands. THE BOOK?! He quickly tried to get it back, it flew around in the air and when he caught it... it fell again. Until it got caught in a vine under the
balcony, he sighed and tried to stretch over to get it. "Ah... HA!" He grabbed it! He felt himself slipping off the balustrade, he moved a bit to get back up.

He fell! He screamed a bit high as he fell. He looked down and saw a black to green hat and dark blue braids flowing in the wind.

"Ahem, Author here~ let's just say this scene is PAUSED like the movies when a before happens :]"

I WILL POST THE NEXT HALF ONCE MY PHONE CHARGES ENOUGH!!! I KNOW THIS IS VERY SHORT BUT TRUST ME I WILL MAKE IT UP BYEEEE 💚💛