Chapter 6.

Willow groaned and heard the door knock loudly, "Ugh..." Hunter woke up and rubbing his eyes.

Until they looked at each other and turned a bright red "WHA? W-WAIT DID THE ACTUAL HAPPEN??" Willow yelled at the top of her lungs, Hunter looked away and peeked at her.

Willow looked down and blushed she covered herself instantly with the blanket, "Ugh... now what do we do??" "You tell me Willow." "...d-do.. we become..." Hunter looked at her and then looked away covering his mouth with his hand, "D-Do you want to?" Hunter asked, Willow looked back on it.

Well she did JUST meet this guy like yesterday and they already slept together, she contemplated the answer "I.. mean we did just do... THAT. So I guess we can be to-" until she was cut off by a loud voice.

"WILLOW!!! YOU THERE??" "C-Coming! Oh shit wait what will they say when they see me with you?!" "Hmm... lucky guy probably?" Hunter put on a smug face and was hit with a pillow.

"Idiot! I forgot to wash your clothes! What do we do?!" "I don't know! What am I supposed to do? Wear your clothes?!" Willow then paused.

"Not a bad idea. I do have some pants and a shirt." "No. I am not do-" "So you wish to walk around naked?" "I...ugh no.." Willow giggled a bit and got up, "No peeking or you will be a pervert." "Yes your highness~" he closed his eyes and Willow got dressed. She put on a white shirt, brown poofy skirt, a belt with some potions and a bag of seeds on the sides. "Oh wait where is my hat?" She looked around and didn't find it, eh she will find it later. She sat back down and told Hunter to open them, she then closed hers.

After she got done Hunter got dressed as well into some blue pants with a big white shirt. It was kind of see through but you couldn't really see much.

"Done." She opened her eyes and her cheeks went a little red.

Hunter then opened the door and was greeted by one tall girl with snow skin, she had purple hair, golden glowy eyes that were sharp staring angrily at him, a white shirt with a long straight purple skirt.

The one next to her was a girl with tan skin she was a little shorter than her she and brown eyes with dark curly hair, a really poofy purple skirt with a black shirt. They both had matching hats.

"Who might you be...?" "Uh..." "H-Hey guys!" Willow answered anxiously "Willow, who is he?" "Uhm..." Willow tried to think.

Willow and Hunter questioned how the hell they even got into her house without a key... Clover must have opened the door for them...

"My name is Hunter, I am her fri-"  "H-her boyfriend! Y-yeah! He's my boyfriend!" Hunter looked at her and blushed a slight.

"What." "Ooo! Nice to meet you Willow's boyfriend! I am Luz Noceda! This is my girlfriend Amity Blight! What type of magic are you in? Plant?" She asked as she got closer making him back up a slight "Potion? Illusion? Ooo! What about Abomination?" She was right in his face.

"Girlfriend?" Hunter asked in his head. He was told that was gross and against the titan... of course he never agreed to it.

"Uhm... I.. I know how to make potions..." she gasped "Ooo! So your a potions type of guy huh! Cool!" Hunter walked back to Willow.

"... why do you look so familiar?" She asked suspiciously, Hunter played it off "I am afraid I don't know where you could have seen me!" Hunter said quietly.

Amity stared at him and Willow interrupted. "Well, since your here why did you need me?" Willow said to avoid Amity's further questions.

"Oh!" Amity said putting her fist into her hand, "We need to go to a meeting. Is... important." She said seriously "How important does your mother want us?" "Like she almost snapped at me." "Oh got it! Let me get our stuff and we can head there!" Willow said as Luz and Amity moved out of the way for them to walk through.

Hunter handed Willow her pouch that was hung and her hat, she put it on "So.. you.. two are dating dating?" Amity asked holding Luz on her shoulder who seemed tired. "Mhm!" Willow said lying Hunter didn't react.

Anity scoffed, they walked out of Willow's mushroom house and got on their staffs. Hunter got on with Willow and Luz got on with Amity since she didn't have a palismen yet.

They flew high in the skys and after a long flight Amity and Willow stop.

They then hear a voice, "Password please!" The voice said both Amity and Willow spoke at the same time.

"We pass through the skys of the roses and the bed of the Titan himself."

"You may enter!"

The clouds move and it shows a big abomanation platform.

Hunter never knew witches traveled this way... he looked over at Luz and could see her excitement. They flew gently to the platform and got off their staffs.

Hunter felt.. nervous, Willow could see that so she put out her hand, and he took it.

They both blushed a bit and smiled softly, "Now, hold on tight Hunter!" Luz said smiling as she held Amity's hand.

The platform made a sound and started moving.

Hunter held tightly onto Willow hand as it moved, he saw it moved down quickly.

He closed his eyes tightly terrified.

He then felt a tap on his shoulder, "We are here Goldie." Willow said softly. He opened his eyes and saw houses all of them with mushrooms as roofs or big flowers as roofs.

Amity and Luz got off the platform and Willow did as well but Hunter stayed she held out her hand for him and he took it.

She helped him off.

There were tons of witches in the air flying and on the ground walking to places.

He held tightly onto Willow's hand again and Clover sat on Willow's hat.

They walked through the streets filled with people.

Until they arrived at the big hall of witches, the most powerful father there such as Odaila Blight and the Blight family in general.

Willow Park was in the Park family plant coven, her grandmother Terra Snapdragon was the covenhead right now.

The building was humongous with all the coven sigils showing on is walls.

They walked in, filled with witches walking around the place.

___

Cliffhanger~ but I will tell you what comes next. Belos and some cool action :)

💚💛