Chapter 4.

HERE COMES THE BAT QUEEN~ I have never included her in a story before so this is gonna be cool. I love her character SHES SO CREEPY BUT COOOLLL AT THE SAME TIMEE and I love her kids hair styles. One had a mohawk lmfao. Also... uh Something There the song from beauty and the beast inspired me at like 5:00pm because I was up crying. So then I stopped because then I started geeking huntlow out in my head and then I became happy. So :D also a very nice ending 😌.

•°💛💚°•

"Witch? Hello?" He said with a concerned face, Clover was trying her best to move her to get her up.

She then realized, Clover buzzed at Hunter. "I don't understand! What do we-" she buzzed around.

"What? Do you want me to follow you or something?" She nodded yes, he sighed and put Willow on his back.

Clover started flying quickly and Hunter followed "Maybe slow huff down a huff bit?" Clover rolled her eyes and slowed down.

He then found tons of random glowing flowers. The more he walked the darker it got, "Who dare enter my forest?"

Hunter looked around curiously to what voice he had just heard so he spoke out.

"I am Hunter Wittlebane, I come with a witch named Willow." "Wittlebane?" "Yes," "...You must be related to the King and his brother I presume?" She asked, "Y-Yes.. his brother was my father..." "Ah... I remember your mother, she was a amazing witch." "Witch...?" "Yes, but we shall talk of it later. Right now we must heal my friend" He wish to ask more questions.

But knew that Willow probably came first, "Yes, she had fallen unconscious and I was afraid for her wellbeing." Hunter had said as he gave a small glance at Willow.

"Hm." Hunter then saw a large shadow, with large wings she took one more walk and was into the light.

Hunter saw a womans head? With wings... very confused... "For I! I am the Bat Queen of this forest!"

Bat Queen? He had heard that in books he had read. She was always seen as the villain who helped witches.

"Bring her to my home, follow me." He nodded and she started walking to her tree.

It took a while but when they got there it was covered I'm webs and flowers.

A big grayish blue tree with a big hole was seen, small versions of her came around and looked at Hunter curiously,

"Must be her children," he thought to himself, they all had... "unique" appearance...

She told him to come inside and they shall work there. Hunter nodded and went inside, it felt.. a strange warmth.. sure the outside was a bit creepy but on the inside it felt like a mother's warmth.

"Set her down here," she pointed her wing to a bed with medical potions around it.

He walked over and sat her down on the bed. She was breathing (thankfully) but didn't move a inch.

"Seems she has tired herself out again..." the Bat Queen said to herself, "Wittlebane go fetch me my elixir, it glows a great yellow. You shall see on is tag." He looked around and saw it there were words written on the tag.

Might I add it was terrible handwriting he could barely read it.

He showed her, "Well? Let her drink it." Hunter put it over her mouth and let her drink it.

(Idk how tf this works I have seen it in movies.)

Willow's hands glew a light green. Bat Queen smiled a bit "She'll be fine, in the mean while my children wish to play, do you wish to play with them?" Hunter gave her a awkward smile, "Y-Yeah, I wouldn't mind."

Hunter walked outside and his hand felt a sharp and dull talon. He looked down and saw one of the Bat Queen's children, she had a small bow in her hair.

She pulled him and made him sit down, "U-Uh..." Bat Queen chuckled "She wants to style your hair," "B-Bu... Fine.." she beamed and put his hair up.

It hurt... a lot. He winced in a bit of pain, she looked at and said simple words, "Flowers in hair." "Uhm? You want to pick flowers to put in my... hair?" She nodded and he sighed, "Okay..." he got up and they started picking flowers, two other of the kids started helping by uh.. biting flowers out of the ground.

Once they got enough they put it in his hair, Hunter was making flower crowns to put on them. They looked awful but in the end it was harmless fun.

One of them tapped his shoulder and started running Hunter laughed and began running after them. They continued to play around.

Willow was lying down until she woke up, her eyes fluttered open and she had a some pain in her head, Clover was there to greet her, she buzzed and nuzzled into her. She put her hand on her forehead. It didn't helped so she rubbed her temple with her fingers, she got up making herself dizzy.

She fell to the ground and groaned, she then heard laughing. She got up and went to see what it was. Clover flew to the Bat Queen and sat down next to her.

When she did she saw Hunter running around with a flower crown on and flowers in his ponytail. The kids had flower crowns running and flying around.

She smiled and walked up to the Bat Queen, "Ah, you are awake." "Yes I am, I see Hunter is playing with the kids." "Mhm.." Bat Queen looked at her, Willow was staring at Hunter.

Her cheeks flared red and she walked up to him, he then stopped chasing and looked at her, they both just stared until he spoke.

"How was your nap?" He joked around,she laughed a bit "Quite a long nap.. I see you are... playing with the kids?" "Uh.. y-yeah.. I was invited to play with them." He said as he turned around and looked at the kids flying around, "Cute flower crown," she said smiling a bit, he turned back at her and blushed "O-Oh.. uhm.." "Well Miss Queen we must be leaving, the sun is going down." "Ah yes, well before you leave and say your goodbyes to let you know your friends will be visiting tomorrow." "Thank you for sharing this, farewell." She then bowed as she faced her, Hunter bowed as well. Clover buzzed and flew behind them.

They then left.

"So... you uhm.. still going to kill me?" "Hm.. I shall think about it." She said teasing him a bit, she then felt a pounding headache "Ugh..." "You alright?" "Ugh.. no.. my head.." Clover looked at Hunter and then at Willow she was worried for her well being, "I can carry you if it hurts to much," Hunter offered her, Willow blushed and looked at him "N-No! Is alr-" "And.... up you go!" Hunter and her were face to face, he held her in a bridal form.

Willow's glasses became foggy "Uh... o-oh wow.. Prince..." he chuckled and carried her there. He let her down and helped her open the door "I can make you tea if you need it." "Yes I would enjoy that, I will be in my room."

She walked upstairs and went into her room, she closed the door and began to change her clothes, she changed into a white nightgown. It had a thin strings that rested on her shoulders as the sleeves, and a short skirt to her knees she got into her bed and waited for her tea to arrive.

Hunter went into the kitchen and looked for tea bags, he found a pink mushroom tea...? Eh it was probably edible and non poisonous. Hopefully.

He made some hot tea on the stove and poured it into a mug she had, he then walked up stairs.

He knocked on the door "Come in," "Here is your tea," he walked over and handed it to her. She smiled and thanked him "O-oh is no issue!" Hunter answered blushing a bit.

She drank it and knew something was wrong, "...H-Hunter what type of tea did you use?" "A pink mushroom one... why?" She felt her body temperature become higher, her vision went foggy..

She put down her tea shaking a bit and put it on her nightstand.

She grabbed Hunter collar and pulled him to her face, Hunter was in shock. Not knowing what to do, "You idiot." She said before kissing him, his eyes went wide until they didn't.

He slowly closed them and accepted the kiss. They both then fell onto the bed.