chapter 9

3months later.
Colbey POV.
Bella's healed now but the doctors still want her to be careful.
I sneak into Reece's room and open his top drawer. I move all the close and find a lighter and a pack of cigarettes. I grab a cigarette and Reece's walks I and gasps.
"Why are you going through my stuff" Reece says angrily. He looks at the cigarette.
"You stresses huh" he says and I nod.
"take one just remember there addicting" he says. And hands me the lighter. I walk out onto the balcony and light the cigarette. I hear a gasp. I turn my head and see Bella on her balcony. She runs into her room and slams the door.
"Crap"I say under my breath. I look back at Reece and he is grinning.
"WAIT YOU KNEW SHE WOULD GET MAD RIGHT" I say pushing Reece into his dresser.
"Ya I may have known" he says with a smile.
"Your trying to get her to come crawling back to you huh well that's not gonna happen" I say throwing him to the floor storming out leaving the cigarette on his dresser. I knock on Bella's door.
"Go away" she yells.
"Bella we need to talk" I say softly.
"I said go away" she says. I grab a bobby pin from my pocket and pick the lock. I open the door and see her sitting in a corner. I kneel down to her.
"I'm so sorry I didn't know you had a problem with it" I say.

"Well I do. Cigarettes could end your life when ever they want. They decide when you leave somewhere even if it's important. I don't want to lose you colbey" she says and I hold her hand.

"Bella I have a confession to make" I say quietly. She nods and smiles.
"Okay about a month before you came I was going through depression and I did drugs, I smoked, and I cut myself. I even tried taking my own life" I say and I can tell she's worried.

Bella POV.

Omg I never knew this about colbey.
"I don't know what to say" I say.
"Only you, brad, and Reece know so please don't tell anyone" he says.
"OK I promise" I say smiling. I think back to every time I've ever seen any of the boys. I've seen all of them shirtless except Colbey. He must be covering up his scars. I look at his shoulder and see a small line peeking over his collar. I look down.
"Colbey you have to make me a promise" I say.
"Yes Bella"
"Never hurt yourself or smoke again. I-I can't l-lose you" I say softly and a tear falls. He puts his hand on my cheek softly.
"I promise" he says hesitant and he lifts my head and kisses me slowly. I smiles and hug him. He let's go of the hug and looks at me.
"Bella may I take you on a date tonight" he says.
"Yes you may" I say smiling.
"OK wear something nice but casual I will get you in about 3 hours" he says leaving the room. I walk to my closet and pull out 3 different dresses and lay them on my bed. The first dress was a lime knee length strapless heart neck lined dress with a ruffled bottom, the second dress was a light blue knee length one strap dress with a sparkly chiffon bottom, and the last dress was a red long sleeved knee length dress with a straight down lace dress. I decide on the red dress. I do my make up and curl my hair. I put on a gold necklace and some pretty sandals. I look at my phone and it says its 4:50 pm so colbey should be getting Me soon. I hear a knock on my door and I open it and see Timmy and jimmy wearing tuxes.
"Hello ma'lady " they both say
"Hello" I reply smiling.
"Follow us" they say walking me down the stairs. The lights are dimmed and the stairs are lined in candles. We walk out side and a white limo is waiting. I smile and get in. When I get in I see brad and Jeremy wearing tuxes also.
"Champagne" Jeremy offers. I shake my head no and we drive to the beach. When I get out I see a orchestra and a candle lit table for 2. Colbey walks to me and takes my hand.
"Omg Colbey this is gorgeous" I say.
"Its not more gorgeous than you my love" he says and I blush. We walk to our chairs and Landon walks up to us.
"Hello I will be your waiter tonight what would you like to drink" Landon says.
"What do you have" I ask.
"We have wine, champagne, tea, and fruit punch juice boxes" he says.
"Um I will have tea" I say and colbey gets the same. Landon leaves and vince Quickly comes back with our drinks and food. He sets the food in front of each of us. On the plate there is a small thing of chicken alfredo, a small salad and a crème brulé.
"Yum thank you" I say and he walks away and the orchestra starts playing a song. Me and Colbey finish eating and he stands up.
"May I have this dance" he says putting out a hand. I take his hand.
"Yes you may" I say. We dance to the slow song.
"This was amazing colbey" I say with my head on his chest.
"Well you deserve it."he says. I blush. Landon hand him a little box and we stop dancing. He holds my hand soflty. He opens the box and a silver locket with a diamond on it. I open the locket and I see an engraving of mine and colbeys name and on the other half of the heart it reads you are my Cinderella. I look at colbey.
"Bella I love you" he says. Conley has never said that to me.
"I love you too" I say hugging him and he puts the necklace on me.

Hey my jellies I hope you liked the chapter. Don't smoke or do drugs okay. You guys promise. Remember to comment and vote. The picture is of colbey smoking.

The question for this chapter is. Do you think Reece with will get bella back and bring back recla or will cellay live on??