Chapter 4

landon pov.
I walk into Bella's room nervously.
"hey bella I need you advice"I said.
"yea whats up" she replies.
"um I like this girl but don't know how to ask her out. Hey that doesn't take away my amount of charm though "i say.
"landon be yourself complement her then ask her its that easy" Bella replies with a smile.
"thanks bella" i say then walk out of her room. The girl I want to ask out is named Rebecca. I have liked Rebecca for a while. I have spent 2 week learning what Rebecca does outside of school so I can act like I'm just bumping into her. I've learned that every Friday after school she goes to the park and studies. I walk to the park to see Rebecca and nervously walk up to her.
"hey Rebecca...you look nice today" I say sitting down beside her.
"aw thanks landon" she replies closing the book she was reading.
"your welcome and also I was wondering if you would maybe go out with me tonight" I say shyly
"finally you ask me ive been waiting" Rebecca says with a smile.
"ok what do we do hug or something" I ask.
"i have no idea but I will walk to your house at around 4:00" She replies with a smile.
"Okay well se you then" I reply trying really hard to not seem ecstatic even though I really am. I walked off to behind a building.
"yes yes yes" i say doing a happy dance.
I walked home to get my money and ran upstairs into my room. I walk into my closet and put on my blue button up shirt and my black jeans. I check my hair in the mirror and then check the time on my phone.
"omg its 3:45" i say. I run downstairs and grab 100 bucks from the date jar. My brothers and I created the date jar 2 years ago. Anytime you go on the first date with a girl you can take money out of the jar, you then owe how ever much you took to the jar. I suddenly heard a knock on the door.
"come in" I yelled. the door opened and Rebecca walked in. she had a red lacy romper on.
"Hey. So I am taking you to the carnival" I say smiling, we left the house and we walked down to the carnival. Once we get there we ride so many rides. As we walk Rebecca stops me in front of a prize booth.
"landon win me a giant panda. pleaaaase" Rebecca begs.
"ok" i reply with a smile. I give the man at the booth 5 dollar and he gave me 5 darts. I have always been good at darts thats why I have so much money from when me and the boys bet on the game of darts. I threw the first dart and missed. I hit the balloons with the last four.
"which prize would you like" the man asks.
"I will take the the giant panda" I say pointing at a large panda. he hand me the panda and I gave it to Rebecca.
"aw thanks landon" she replied. we began to walk to the Ferris wheel but we were stopped.
"landon why are you cheating on me"a girl said. In front of me was cleo milton.
"cleo we are not dating I broke up with you like 3 months ago"I said.
"UGh"she said storming of.
"well girls a throwing them selves at you aren't they" Rebecca says with a little laugh. Omg her laugh is so cute and so is she!
"yea it was like such a bad idea to go out with her"I said rubbing the back of my neck. we stepped on the Ferris wheel it rolled round and round until we were at the top.
"its beautiful isn't"Rebecca said looking at the city glowing in the night.
"yeah, you really are" I say. She turned toward me and we looked into each others eyes. I slowly lifted her and kissed her.
"I...I im sorry"I apologize looking down.
"no dont be im happy you did that" she says blushing. by the time she said that it was time to get off. we stepped off.
"Hey you hungry" I ask. We walk away from the ride.
"Ya lets get a pretzel"she said. We walk up to the pretzel cart.
"um can we get two giant pretzels" I say.
"yes that will be 16.89" the lady in the cart said I gave her the money and she gave me the pretzels. I handed the pretzel to Rebecca. We leave the carnival and we walked to the park and found a park bench.
"ive had a great time tonight" Rebecca said.
"me to"I replied slowly grabbing her hand. She squeezes my hand. we eat our pretzels and laugh about the randomness things like a squirrel chasing a goose. we walked to her house and stopped at her door.
"I had a great time" she says smiling.
"Same, let's do this again" I say Lifting her chin and kiss her. she lifted her leg and started blushing. I wrap my arm around her waist and she wraps her arms around my neck. The door opens and it was her dad. we stopped kissing because he was staring at us.
"um father this is landon my boyfriend" Rebecca says blushingly. I looked at her with a surprised face then it turned it into a smile. I am dating a sweet, beautiful, and amazing girl.
"um well I gotta get home"I say.
"oh bye. I will text you later! oh yea im having a singing thing tomorrow you should come its gonna be at the park" Rebecca says.
"Wouldn't miss it" I say with a smile then I walked back to my house. I opened the door.
"um bella can we talk again" I ask.
"yah sure landon how did it go" she asks as we walk into my room and we sit on the bed.
"it went amazing and I mean amazing" I say with a big smile on my face. Bella looked at me with a smile.
"did you kiss her"she ask.
"yes twice"I reply with a touch of excitement.
"nice well I gotta go help Jimmy with his homework bye" Bella says leaving the room. I also leave and go into my room that is a 5 doors down the hall. All of our doors are a different color but the still match, my door is red.

Changed In A Flashजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें