Chapter 3

2 months later

Reece pov.

bella kept rolling over and over. until she stopped. I turned over and I saw bella holding onto her stomach and rushing to the bathroom. she shut the door behind her. I walked up to the door and knocked. "hey bella are you ok"
"um yea just a little morning sickness its nothing"she replied. morning sickness is for pregnant people, wait is she pregnant I thought to myself. she came out of the bathroom.
"im ok reece. omg its 7:39 I gotta go"she said. she rushed to the closest and got dressed and left.
"oh my god what am I gonna do if she is pregnant"I said.
"whos pregnant"a voice said. Wow in this house there's no privacy. I turned around to see jeremy and brad standing there.
"uh"I said. "Schnitzel  you didnt"brad replied.
"no no I didn't. she just said she was having morning sickness and I thought it was just for pregnant people" I explain
"OMG she is pregnant" jeremy said while shaking his head. bella walked up behind them.
oops I forgot im meeting the girls for a spa day tomorrow "she said.
"um bella are you prego "brad asked.
"no where would you get that idea" She replies. we all looked at reece.
"boys leave us alone for a few minutes" she said angrily.

bella pov
Anger rushes over me. Why would he lie and say I was pregnant. Is he calling me fat! After Brad and Jeremy leave I close the door.
"you said I was pregnant where in you sick mind would you get that idea"I yelled at him.
"well morning sickness is for pregnant people so I thought that maybe. and what's so bad about being prego with my baby"he said.
"I don't want to be pregnant with a baby and you said it yourself and I quote I want to move out and start a life with you. but I don't have a job or money to provide. so how would we take care of a new born baby. you can't just live on your parents for the rest of your life! You maybe a rich boy but someday you have to pay for things on your own"I say angrily.
"bella don't make me mad"he threatened.
"or what you gonna call your mommy"I said. Reece walked up to me and pushed me up against a corner and slapped me. a tear ran down my face. I closed my eyes to wait for the next hit but it never came. I opened my eyes slowly and saw reece standing there.
"bella im so so sorry I don't know what came over me"he says shocked over what he did.
"reece get away from me now" I say shakily. he backed up slowly. I walked into the bathroom and locked the door. I slid down the wall in tears.

Reece pov.

I walked into the hall way and some one tapped my shoulder. I turned and was punched.
"dude what the frick was that for"i yelled
"you may be my brother but if you ever hurt bella again so help me I will run you over with my lambirgene"vince yelled.
"ok ok ok"I said.
I walked down stairs and into the kitchen to find leroy in the kitchen.
"um leroy I need your help I made a HUGE mistake and slapped Bella because I was angery and I want a to have a picnic for her can I have a picnic basket" I asked.
"yes mr.Reece. what would you like in it." Leroy asked.
"um chocolate, red velvet cupcakes, potato salad, macaroni, two hogies, and some ice tea" i asked.
"here you go mr.Reece I hope it works out" Leroy says with a smile. I grabbed the basket and went to the garden behind the house and set up the picinic. I ran back inside and walked back into bella's room to see bella sitting on the bed crying. I knocked on the door and she got up. I walked up to her.
"get away reece" she yelled.
"just listen" I say softly.
"no you listen" she says and I cut her off and picked her up and threw her over my shoulder. "Reece put me down"she yelled.
"no bella no" I carried her outside and into the garden. when we got to the picnic I set her down.
"bella I truly sorry I was angry at what you said. I should have never slapped you. I have never loved someone more than I love you. bella your my everything. you are all the things I have ever wanted in a girl and more. so will you please please forgive me" i say.
"I dont know reece but I love you to " she replies. I opened the picnic basket and we ate the food.
"wait reece whats wrong with your face" she asks.
"oh vince punched me and then said if I ever hurt you again he will run over me with his car" I chuckle.
"oh my gosh lets go get you an ice pack. and about vince awwww" bella said.

bella pov.

we go back into the house and reece got an ice pack and I faked cry. vince heard me crying and walked up to reece.
"you hurt her again didn't you" vince yelled. reece started laughing and so did I.
"see I told he said he would hurt me" reece laughed. vince you look confused.
"I was faking It. thanks for caring"I said. I walked up to him and hugged him. "I hate you guys"vince laughed.

so thats the end of that chapter not my best though
There's a picture of reece and Bella