chapter 13

3 months later

Bella POV.

Today is the day I graduate along with brad, Colby, Vince, and Reece. This is really scary, I don't think I'm ready to go to college. Colbey, brad, vince, Reece, and I are all going to the same college. We are going to University of south California. I walk into my closet and grab a red laced dress. I do my make up and curl my hair. I walk downstairs and Stacy and Patrick hug me.
"I can't believe you are graduating"Patrick says looking at brad, Vince, Reece, colbey and I.

"Me either" I say smiling.

"OK well we have a gift for all five of you" Stacy says handing all five of us a box. The guys each got a REALLY expensive watch. I open my box and see a little heart shaped locket.
"Open it" Stacy says.
I open it and see on one side a picture of my mom, my dad, and me and on the other side I see a picture of me and then Henderson's. A tear falls.

"Omg thank you so much" I say hugging Stacy and Patrick.

Graduation ceremony...

I sit next to Colbey and wait for them to say our names.

"Bella preston"the principal says. I stand up and walk onto the stage. On the screen it plays pictures from when I was little and some from now. I walk to the principal and take my certificate and shake his hand. They take our picure and I go back to my seat. After everyone has gone I go back on stage to do the speach i was told to do.

"My fellow graduates. Congrats you survived school. Highschool was nothing like highschool musical. I didn't always go to this school, but I am happy I was able to. I have made memories, and life long friends. I may not know what all of you are going to go off and do but what I do know is that this is a very awesome senior class. All of us have survived pop quizzes, exams, and the mystery meat in our lunches. We are the class of 2015, and we are gonna change the WORLD!" I say and with that ending everyone throws there hat and cheers.

After the ceremony....

Colbey wraps me in a big hug but I don't hug back.
"Hey what's wrong. We just graduated you should be happy" colbey says.

"C...colbey we need to break up" I say looking down.

"W...what. Why?!?! Did I do something wrong" he says confused.

"No you didn't do anything. Its just we are going to college and I need to focus on my future." I say.

"O...OK I understand."colbey says and walks away. I stand there and sighs. Missy and Ethan run up to me and hug me.
"Congrats" Ethan says happily.

"We have a big surprise for you" Missy says.

"OK what is it"I say confused.

"We are gonna be going to the same college as you" they both say at the same time. I scream and hug them.

"That is amazing" I say happily.

"We knew you would be happy"missy says smiling. The rest of the day was all just more congratulating.

4 weeks later.....

I stand in my room and look around. It looks so empty now. Downstairs I have a box full of pictures, decorations, esientials and beddings. In my hand I hold 2 my suitcases full of my clothes, a toothbrush and 2 tubes of toothpaste. I take my bags downstairs. Jimmy and Timmy hug me tightly.
"We are gonna miss you Bella" they both say at the same time in there creepy twin way.

"I will miss you too" I say hugging back. Jeremy, Jordan,and Landon hug me also. Stacy and Patrick also hug me.
"Hey keep them out of trouble" Patrick says with a chuckle.

"I will try" I say smiling.

"Bella time to go" brad says. I nod and get into the car. As we start driving I look out the window and look at the house. At first I thought I wouldn't like living here with 9 boys but now I love it. Im gonna miss the crowd. I learned to love it here. I've made amazing memories here and I've made bad ones. With the Henderson's I went through love, fear, sadnass, and happiness. I used to think where I used to live would always be home but now my home is with the Henderson's.

Hey my jellies thank you so much for being with me through this book. Sadly this is the end. You guys have been by Bella's side through the whole story. I have a surprise.

I'm writing another book!!! I will be making a sequel. The new book is not out yet, I want to have at least 2 chapters done. So expect the sequel out in a week or two. It will take this long because I want to have a trailer out, have a cute cover, and then a plan for it. Thanks so much!
      Xoxo, pancakes

Hey so here's a paragraph from the new book that I have decided to called "Never the Same"  to give you a little taste. Enjoy!

1 month later.
I decided not to go off to college. I decided to fly out to England to become a fashion designer. I don't know where this will go but all I want is for it to go well. I get off the plane and head straight to baggage claim. I currently have 12,980 dollars since I didn't go to college so I found myself a little apartment to stay at. Once I arrive at baggage claim I grab my bags. When I turn around to start walking away I'm bumped into and drop my purse and separate make up bag.
"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry " a guy says. I kneel down to pick up my stuff and the stuff that fell out of my purse. I look up at the guy has his hand out to help me up. I take his hand  and get up then immediately drop it. No Bella, no, no boys! I look at the guy. He had black hair, ice blue eyes, and an a jaw line that could cut diamonds.
"O..oh it's fine" I reply quickly rushing away. No boys Bella, just you, fashion, and England. No boys!

Well there you go! Get excited! I would love it if you guys give me some ideas for the sequel. If you do please pm me the ideas. I will reply to all. If you had any reactions from any of the chapters that you want to tell me pm me those to. Lastly, if you are a new writer and need someone to talk to or get advice from I'm here to talk to. I will reply to all. I love you guys.
Xoxo, pancakes