Chapter 2

The next day.

I sit on the stairs and grab my phone and dial Justin's number.

"Hey, Justin, I was wondering if you wanted to go catch a movie or something?" I say into the phone.

"Yah, sure, I'll pick you up tonight at 4:15." Justin replies.

"Yay, sure, see you then." I say then hang up.

"So, you got your first California date, huh?" One of the older boys say.

"Yup. You're Reece, right?" I say looking up at him. He nods.

"Cool, well who's the lucky guy?" he asks sitting on the arm of the couch.

"Umm, this guy named Justin I met him yesterday." I reply.

"No.. no you can't go out with Justin he's a bad dude. He's a really bad dude." he says quickly.

"I really don't care. Maybe I have a thing for bad boys." I say with a smirk and I walk up the stairs. Have you ever had the feeling that someone staring at you? Well, as I'm walking up I'm getting that feeling now. "Stop looking at my butt, you perv." I added.

"I know you like it." he said back. I rolled my eyes and walked in my room. I looked at the clock. It read 3:34. "Crap, I better start getting dressed." I say, shocked.

I walk into my massive closet and grab an above-the-knee red lace dress with long sleeves, then I slip on some ballet flats. I head to the bathroom and do my makeup, but not fully because I'm way too lazy. My makeup is basically just a little foundation to cover blemishes, eye liner, mascara, eye brows, and lipstick. I curl my hair then brush it out so it is wavy, then I pin part of my bangs to the side.

"Knock knock." I quickly check my reflection in the mirror then I ran down stairs and opened the door.

"Hey," I say and waiting at the door is Justin.

"Hey, let's get going. I have a surprise for you." he says. I smile happily and he leads me to his motorcycle. We got onto the motorcycle and he began to drive. Going this fast it makes California look so much different then it would walking or in a car. When he stops the bike we are at the beach. He gets off then helps me off .

"Close your eyes, okay?" he says

"Okay," I reply. He leads me to an area the sits me down in a chair.

"Okay, open your eyes." he says and I opened my eyes. In front of me was candle light dinner on the beach at sunset.

"Oh, my gosh! Justin, this is, like, so romantic." I say shocked. What was Reece talking about? This guy is great. He's dream boy cute, has that bad boy look, and is romantic. He's perfect. We ate dinner and talked about the randomest things. Like at one point we talked about music and then the next minute we were talking about squirrels. After we finish we go back on his motorcycle and he drove me home. He walks me up to the front door and we stop.

"Thanks for the date." I say with a smile.

"I had fun and I would love to have some more." he replies with a wink.

"Yah, I would really like that." I say and notice that he had stepped closer to me. Our eyes meet and he lifted my chin and kissed me. I am shocked and most likely looking like an idiot because I have my arms awkwardly by my side. As he kisses me he squeezed my butt.

"B...bye and never touch my butt again." I say after he broke the kiss.

"Bye," he replies. I opened the door and closed it behind me pressing my back against it with a large grin on my face. "Where have you been, young lady?" one of the boys named Colbert said.