Chapter 5

Bella pov.

I walked down the hall to reeces room to see if he wanted to watch a movie with me. I opened the door and saw jessa pamilton on top of him. They were kissing, it looked like reece was basically trying to swallow her. So many emotions stirred through my mind, anger, sadness, confusion. I wanted to rip her off of him and beat the shiznip out of him but I didnt. I walked out and closed the door, the feeling of revenge rushing through my veins. I ran outside and walked to jessas boyfriend dereks house. I knocked on the door and derek answered.
"hey bella what are you doing here" he asked. With a Smile. Derek was hot, he was strong, tan, beach blonde waves, big brown eyes. He is described in one word as perfect.
" I need to talk to you privatly"I say wanting to get to the point.
"oh ok" he says and leads me to his room and closed the door behind him. Once the door was closed I pushed him on his bed and kissed him, he didnt stop me.

nexted day at school.
I sat in the lunch room in a really good mood, sitting by destiny, Callie, and Kellie.
"bella" jessa screamed storming into the lunch room. Everyone stopped what they were doing and focused on us. I turned around and we were face to face.
"Yes" i replied with a smile.
"YOU SLEPT WITH DEREK" she yelled.
"ya so what" I reply
"he broke up with me'she yelled
"you dont have the right to yell at me because i saw you and reece making out yesterday"I say crossing my arms.
"yea but i didnt sleep with him" she retorts.
i turned my head to Reece and back to Jess's.
"well now you know how i feel" I say coldly.
"your such a btch" she yelled.
that comment made me angry. I got up and puched her in the nose. She punched me in the gut, i threw her to the floor and she took me down with her. She punched my gut again. Reece puled me off her and derek did the same to jessa. reece carried me to the near by park. he set me down.
" bella what was that" reece yelled.
"me letting out my anger" I say looking away.
"you slept with derek. how could you do that to me"Reece says looking hurt.
"you looked like you were trying to swallow jessa. Reece im really mad at you. we are over" i say quietly looking down, I felt a tear rush down my face. reece tried to wipe it away but i stepped back. I turned and ran to the house tears rushing down m face.

Next day

i havent talked to reece at all since yesterday. I heard a knock on the door of my room and vince opened my door
"someone is here to see you" Vince says.
"send them up" I reply and Vince left and derek walked into my room and closed the door.
"hey i wanted to come check on you" Derek says kindly sitting by me.
"thanks and I'm fine"I reply.
"im sorry about jessa' Derek says looking at me.
"no dont be its my falt. i got you into this" I say apologetically.
"im glad ou did, bella will you go out with me" Derek smiled.
"yes" I say and then hug him.

So thats the end of that chapter sorry it was so short. theres a pic of Derek and bella