the henderson boys

Bella pov

"Bella, wake up time for school!" Mom yells from downstairs.

I literally roll out of bed and hit my head on the nightstand.

"Ow," I moan drowsily. I stand up rubbing my head and walk to my closet.

"I never have anything to wear." I groan. I finally decide to wear a ruffly floral shirt, blue jean shorts, my striped Grell black butler socks, and my red converse. I turn my radio on and the song Dessert by Dawin blares through the speakers. I dance along to the music and go into the bathroom to do my makeup. Once I'm done with makeup I curl my hair and put it into a ponytail.

I turn off my music, grab my bag and head downstairs.

"I'm ready," I say grabbing an apple and walk to the car. My mom gets into the car and we both buckle up and she turns out onto the road.

"So, has anyone asked you to prom yet, sweetie?" Mom asks.

"No, but Missy and I are just gonna go in a group" I say with a shrug.

"Oh, Okay." she replies.

After she drops me off at school I meet up with my friends and head to class.

After school.

My best friend Missy dropped me off at my house today. Missy and I have been best friends since 1st grade and we are 12th graders now. I entered the house and I run upstairs to get changed. Every 3rd Thursday of the month my mom and I go to the movies. We have been doing this ever since my father died. My dad had died fighting in the army by crashing in a plane. Ever since dad died, mom and I have been on our own. She's all I have. I change into a cat sweater, mini skirt, and striped leggings with combat boots. I run downstairs and my mom comes out of the kitchen with popcorn in bags, candy, red solo cups, and soda. Mom refuses to pay theater prices.

"You ready?" She asks.

"Yep, so ready." I say smiling. We both get into the car and head to the movies.

That night...

Mom and I sing along to Panic! at the Disco Victorious. I look forward and in the dark I see two headlights coming straight for us.

"W..what are they doing?" I say. The car hits my mom's side of the car and everything goes black.

2 days later...

"Whe....where am I?" I ask in confusion.

"You're in the hospital. You got in a wreck." a nurse said.

"Where's my mom?"I ask.

"Your mom is..... dead." The nurse says.

"No She's not..s..she can't be. I just saw her" I reply starting to panic.

"Yes, she is Bella" a lady said. I analyze the ladies face and almost immediately recognize her.

"Hey, you're Mrs.Henderson, right?"

"Yes, you're going to be living with me now, okay. Since your mom is gone I will be your parental guardian. You will be moving to California with me."

"She's my mom's best friend so she must be telling me the truth" I thought to myself.

"What? No!! I can't. I have my soccer championship, and prom and all my friends! I can't just leave" I say.

"I'm sorry Bella but you have to."

1 hour later.

Mrs.Henderson and I walked into my house. "Bella, go get your clothes." Mrs.Henderson says.

"Okay Mrs.Henderson." I reply politely.

"You can call me Stacy." she says.

"Okay" I walked to my room and close the door. I opened my closet and grabbed my clothes, shoes and jewelry and put them in 3 suit cases. I stepped in my bathroom and got all my stuff from there. Once I make it to my desk I carefully place my pictures and beloved items into a bag. I bring all my stuff down stairs. We loaded the stuff into the car and headed to the airport. Once we got onto the plane I grabbed my phone and turned on my favorite artist Becky G and fell asleep.

4 hours later...

"Honey, wake up. We are here. Harold the butler carried you to the car while you were asleep." she said. I looked out the window to see a mansion.

"Woah, those people must be loaded." I say basically drooling over the house. Stacy laughs a little

"Um, sweetie, thats my house and your house now." Stacy says.

We got out of the car and 9 boys walk through the double doors.

"Oh yeah, I also have 9 boys." she says smiling.

"It would be great if you told me that before." I say as I we get out of the car.

One of the boys walked up "Hi, I'm Brad, the eldest out of my dimwitted brothers." he said with a smirk. I chuckled.

"Boys, get Bella's bags and take them to her room." Stacy ordered and the boys replied with a groan. "Jeremy, show her to her room and introduce yourself." Stacy said.

A brown haired hunk walked up to me. "Hi, I'm Jeremy. Follow me to your room." he said.

He opened the door and led me to the stairs.

"Wow, y'alls house is big." I say mesmerized.

"Yah. we get that a lot. This is your room." Jeremy opened the door.

"Woah, this room is freaking awesome." I said.

"My room is next door if you need anything. Okay?"he said.

"Okay," I closed the door and crawled into the bed and fell asleep.

In the morning...

"Hey, chicka, wake up." two boys said in sync.

"Who are you?" I ask sitting up.

"Jimmy," one said

"and I'm Timmy. We are twins" the other said.

"It's time for breakfast." Timmy said and then they both left. I got up and walked downstairs into the dinning room.

"Hey, Bella. How did you sleep?" Stacy asked.

"Good, I guess."

"Sit next to me." Jimmy exclaims.

"Okaaaay, Jimmy, I guess." I sat down next to Jimmy.

"Waffles are ready." someone said.

"You have a personal chef?" I say astonished.

"Yes, Bella. This is Leroy. Leroy, this is Bella." Stacy said.

"Morning, Miss Bella" he said.

"You don't have to call me miss." I reply.

"It's okay." He says. I eat my plate of waffles and went upstairs. I jumped in the shower. I opened my closet.

"Woah, holy shumuckla, it's giant." I say walking into the walk in closet. I decided to wear blue jeggings with a neon yellow flower tank top and converse.

I walked down stairs and walked outside. "Hey, you new around here?" a guy my age says walking by.

"Yeah, I'm Bella." I reply.

"Oh, cool. I'm Justin. Maybe we can get lunch some time." he said.

"Yeah, sure, okay, here's my number." I typed my number in his phone and I walked back inside kind of confused on what just happened.