𝐎𝐍𝐄❤︎︎,𝟎𝟎𝟏

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

MARCH 26th,2023

"Kehlani come on!" Nymeir yelled. "I'm coming!" I yelled.back I walked downstairs to see Nymeir on his phone. I flicked the back of his head " nigga don't ever rush me again, ya heard" I said.

"Lil girl youn tell me what ta do, we going to the studio after school?" Nymeir questioned. " you Alr kno I was gon say yea" I responded " igh we working on gangsta rii?" Meir said " yea,L got the chorus ready?" I questioned." Yea She do, but let's just go to school" Nymeir said.

" yea school" I said softly " look ik people be messing witchu but you gotta get over it, just come hang with me and my friends" Nymeir said I looked at him like he was stupid "what nigga no" I said.

" igh, but why you dress like a boy?" Nymeir raised his eyebrows "Nigga cs ion like attention and you know that" I said " oh Alr, jus had to make sure my baby sis not lesbian" he said causing me to bust out laughing.

(OOTD WITHOUT BAG)

"Girl Getcho ass out the car kehlani" nymeir said " nigga holdon I'm coming" I responded looking in the mirror you got this Lani just do what you normally do I said before I got out the car.

Nymeir had already found his friends so I was left alone " Kehlaniii bookiee" Ja'shae yelled causing everyone of her friends to look at me I waved and put my hood on walking away.

I walked into my class nd walked to my desk I was just zoning out as usual until "Kehlani are you done?" The teacher questioned I slowly nodded my head.

"Bring it up here" she stated  I gulped feeling nervous to get up in front of everyone and walk they already like laughing at me don't make it no better.

People started snickering and whispering stuff as I got up and walked to the desk don't fall Lani,don't fall I thought  I finally put the paper down " thank you" the teacher said.

The bell finally rung time for P.E I hated that class with a passion because everyone was in it " Heyy bookie come sit wit us" Ja'shae said to me " unt unt, tell Nymeir I'm be at the Stu" I said walking out of the school.