𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍❤︎︎,𝟎𝟏𝟖

𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝟐 𝐂𝐇 𝟏𝟖

Same day!📍𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐈'𝐒 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄!❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

Same day!
📍𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐈'𝐒 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄!
❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

Ma'zarii was in her room when she heard light screaming at first she didn't care,she thought it was a horror movie Lani was watching-but the screams got louder. "STOP M-MARI! IM SORRY P-PLEASE- MA'ZARI HELP" she heard Lani scream out. That alone made ma'zari jump up she hated Demari and she knew he was doing something to her sister.

She sprinted towards lani's room banging on the door "OPEN THE DOOR DEMARI YO PUSSY ASS!" Ma'zarii yelled still banging. "Stop banging fo I kill ha!" She heard damari yell before she heard Lani scream louder. "Zari call somebody!" Lani yelled before the whole house went silent. "Awh hell nah" ma'zarii ran towards the kitchen grabbing a knife going back to lanis door opening it.

She seen an unconscious Lani "fuck! Lani stay wimme okay?" She grabbed the girl's hand. She grabbed her phone dialing 911. "911 what's your emergency?" The operator spoke. "M-my sister she was beaten unconscious the address is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" ma'zarii cried. "Okay we have someone on the way!" The operator spoke typing on the keyboard.

Ma'zarii hung up calling the only other person number she had. After 3 rings he answered "wassup zari?" He spoke. "Dd-I-Lani" she stuttered he raised his eyebrows "Igh calm down now talk" he said as she took a deep breath. "Just meet me at the hospital with notti!" She sighed. "Igh mama we onna way" he said hanging up right as the ambulance pulled up.

 "Igh mama we onna way"  he said hanging up right as the ambulance pulled up

Same day!
📍Nottis room

Same day!📍Nottis room