𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍❤︎︎,𝟎𝟏𝟓

𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝟐0,𝟐𝟑📍𝐉𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐘𝐍𝐒 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄

𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝟐0,𝟐𝟑
📍𝐉𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐘𝐍𝐒 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄

❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

" YALL we should go out tonight" Jordyn spoke to Lani,and jojo. "Yea we should"  Lani spoke getting a text from notti.

She quickly sent an 'okay I love you' she placed her phone down

She quickly sent an 'okay I love you' she placed her phone down. "Y'all we getting lit tonight" jojo stuck his tongue out. Jordyn side eyed him kehlani peeped it "y'all got something going on?" She raised her eyebrows.  "Uh n-tell me the truth yall" kehlani cut off jojo. " yea" he scratched the back of his neck.

"Ouuu y'all really cute!!" Kehlani exclaimed she knew jojo wasn't forreal gay deep down. "Damn jojo you let ha turn you out" kehlani smirked. " nigga... don't do to much" Jordyn spoke. "Yea yea" kehlani waved her off. "Look so the party start at 7 so meet here at 6:30!" Jojo looked directly at Lani while saying '6:30'. "Nigga why da hell you looking at me like dat?" She jerked her head back.

"Causeee you always late Lani!" He smiled. She got up "okay ill be here at 6:35" she smiled as his smile faded. "Okay Kehlani forreal be here at 6:35" Jordyn laughed as the girl walked out the door. Getting back into her car she looked up her song she made for notti EVERYTHING She started singing the lyrics.

I could blame it on the physical
I could blame it on your lips, your touch, your kiss
You know, real traditional
But your love's too original
You are anything but conventional
Baby, did you know that
From the moment we fell in, I knew we could fall back
Knew I'd always crawl back, ooh

'Cause, baby, it's the everything for me
For me, yeah, for me
Baby, it's the everything for me
For me, yeah, oh, for me
'Cause, baby, it's the everything, no tryin'
You be shinin', my silver linin'
'Cause, baby, it's the everything for me
For me, yeah, oh, for mе