𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐄,𝟎𝟐𝟏 ❤︎︎

𝐒𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 15𝐓𝐇,𝟐𝟑📍𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥!

𝐒𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 15𝐓𝐇,𝟐𝟑
📍𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥!

Kehlani and notti was in the office waiting for their parents to get there

Kehlani and notti was in the office waiting for their parents to get there. Just as the principal Mrs.McMillan was grilling them. "Okay Ethan thiss is your sixth fight of the year and kehlani this is your fourth" Mrs.McMillan looked at the paper. "Okay I'm here" Kianna spoke irritated. She did not wanna be there at alll like calling her at work fa what?.

"Please have a seat Ms.Kianna" Mrs McMillan put her hand out signaling the chair beside kehlani. "Ethann" Kianna dragged . "Hey ma" he smiled at the woman. Just then nottis mom-Aliyah walked into the door. "Hey mijo,who's this pretty girl" she pointed out to kehlani.

"Mami this kehlani,Lani this my ma" notti said smiling "ohh this is kehlani the one who you so Inlove with" Aliyah sat down next to notti. Kehlani blushed for a minute before they were interrupted by Mrs.McMillan. "Sorry to mess up your meet and greet but we have bigger fish to fry" she spoke clasping her hands.

"Okay let's start with,Kehlani- so Ms.Kianna kehlani was involved in a physical fight today with two girls one went into cardiac arrest and the other unconscious for five minutes, one with a broken hand and fractured rib cage, the other with a broken nose as well as a cracked skull, they are both alive but kehlani is in very serious trouble especially if the families press charges, and she was still fighting them when they stopped fighting back not to mention there was blood everywhere"
Mrs.McMillan finished.

Kianna tried her hardest not to bust out laughing,like she really ain't care forreal and this story was looking one sided to her. Kehlani had not a care in the world she dropped her head down smiling. Mrs.McMillan wanted to wipe the smile right off her face.

Notti looked away before slightly laughing "oh it's funny mr.Ethan welll let's talk about you, he was also involved in this physical fight, he clawed his way through kids punching a boy in his jaw repeatedly until it broke as well as beating him unconscious and breaking both of his arms and also a broken nose and he continued beating the boy unconscious and him and kehlani pushed the security guards back" Mrs.McMillan smirked as both the parents sat there with un-phased faces.

"Okay that's your story let's hear there side to this because you don't know who started this Mrs.McMillan" Kianna crossed her arms. "Okay ms.Aliyah what do you-I agree with miss Kianna over there let them tell what really went down" Aliyah cut Mrs.McMillan off.

"Igh so we all walking to the lunch room remind you this my first day back, they walk up to us and start talking shit first of all I really wanted to get 'em because they drugged me at a party I went to ma, then she gon push me hard as hell so I decked her in ha face, den she get up and punch me in my braces so then I started wylin until then I feel somebody push me off and it's my ex damari, the one who put me in a hospital yea him, then jashae come slapping me so I beat her sit in to cause she the one who really drugged me then three security guards come grab me so I tell them to move tha fuck on then I get out they grip and go back to what I was doing then they put handcuffs on me and notti"

Kehlani shrugged as Kianna and Aliyah looked unbothered "okay my baby was defending herself" Kianna shrugged knowing she would've did ten times worse. "Kehlani would you please watch your mouth" Mrs.McMillan said as Kianna tryed her hardest not to mug her "she ain't gotta do nun anyway tell your side ethan"

"Igh so after I saw dat nigga  push my wife I charged threw the crowd. Cause mami you know bad I been wanting to get dat nigga cause he put her in a hospital, and ion even play like dat about the people I love so I start punching him like hard as fuck because he was gon feel allat pain he put on my baby forreal he ain't have no business touching her" Notti finished.

"Okay Ms.Aliyah see I-" Aliyah and Kianna started laughing loud cause no way she made that shit so one sided. "Igh what I'm getting from that story is my son and daughter-in-law defended their self's and you made it seem like it was only on them" Aliyah rolled her eyes as Kianna agreed.

"Okay but still their suspension will last for one week" Mrs.McMillan spoke "okay we don't care,we got our kids and we gon get the fuck up out dis bitch" Kianna shrugged before they all got up waking out the office. What Aliyah and kianna heard was a bunch of bullshit forreal. "Nah deadass I hope you did they asses baddd" Kianna smiled looking at notti and kehlani. "My daughter -in-law was on that, two at onceee okay girl i see you" Aliyah smiled hyping kehlani up.

"Thank you ma" she smiled hugging the woman "damn ion get no hug ma?" He looked at Aliyah. "Mmtch,let me hug my daughter-in-lawww" she dragged she ain't even mind meeting her here if all places. "Igh den imma hug my mother-in-law" he smiled wrapping his arm around Kianna. "I hope you did ya shit Ethan, must've thought he was gon get away wit putting hands on Lani" she smirked at the boy. "Real shit ma, I had to handle that" he responded as they walked out the doors.

"Mama I can go to Ethans housee pleasee?" Kehlani smiled "girl ion care! But you gotta be home tomorrow Ya auntie and cousins coming" Kianna shrugged.  "K come onnn E" kehlani grabbed nottis hand dragging him to the car. "Mmtch,damn girl let up some" notti grabbed the girls hand that was tightly on his off. "My badd" she giggled as they got into the car.

 "My badd" she giggled as they got into the car

SMH ion really like this chapter tbh....buttttt Tyler and Kenzie coming to New York as well as Tyler's new friend 😁 y'all know imma feen for some dramaaaaaa! But imma let 'em have they lil lovey dovey time or whatever 🙄. Okay nowww sorry for the wait like I said I hate this chapter.

✌🏽-D-