𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘,𝟎𝟐𝟎❤︎︎

𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝟐 𝐄𝐏 𝟐𝟎

Now playing EA BY YOUNG NUDY FT 21 SAVAGE

𝐒𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 15𝐓𝐇,𝟐𝟑📍𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥!❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎"Dead ass?" Jojo asked kehlani for the tenth time today

𝐒𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 15𝐓𝐇,𝟐𝟑
📍𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥!
❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎
"Dead ass?" Jojo asked kehlani for the tenth time today. "I'm tired of talking about it nigga damn-yes he fuckin put me in a hospital" kehlani said. Jojo felt all the anger he had for that nigga rush to his head cause putting your hand on his bestfriend was an automatic hell fuckin no.

Jordan knew was that notti was already fucking ahead of him-nigga was really fucking crazy especially when it came to the people he loved. "One more period until lunch" Jojo smiled evilly "nigga nooo I already gotta deal wit calming ethan crazy ass down" kehlani shook her head.

"Mhm whatever-where Jordyn?" Kehlani cut they boy off looking around "wellll ha legs hurting" jojo scratched his neck. "Whattt?!!!" Kehlani widened her eyes before realizing what he meant. "Ewww y'all was getting neakyyyy???" She dragged out laughing. Jojo started laughing with her "we was like uh uh uh head ass" she started cackling. Literally tears was coming out of jordans eyes of how hard he was laughing.

"Mannn tiny you still funny as fuck!!" He screamed trying to catch his breath. "Fuck up nigga!" Kehlani started laughing harder. "Okay Keh- I bet you was in dat ho like mm mm mm" kehlani started humping the air causing Jordan to forreal start fucking dying. This nigga literally fell on the floor. "Get up fuck nigga" kehlani screamed.

Jordan got up "forreal tiny you know Ranae and Ja'shae drugged you at that party?" He brought it up. "Nah nigga what??" She looked shocked kehlani dead did not know that shit at all.

"Say word ta ya deads?" Kehlani said sounding just like notti. "Look at you sounding like ya nigga!" Jordan started before seeing kehlani side eyeing the fuck outta him. " Igh Igh word ta my deads bro" he finished. "Igh then bitches gon have to see me it's crazy how Ja'shae wanted me and Notti together but now she on Ranae side ain't that some shit?" She smiled to herself.

Ja'shae and Ranae was really gon have to see kehlani cause trying to break up her relationship is one thing but literally drugging her and having her hallucinate and pass out is another. Kehlani was be-on done with there bullshit
Them bitches has lost their mind and for kehlani she ain't even mind getting suspended truth be told she ain't give three fucks

"That's so fucking crazy tiny bitches like her you can't trust" Jordan shook his head as they went to their third period the period BEFORE LUNCH!!

Kehlani was walking with her usual crew dd,ddot,notti,Jordan,and sakani. They walked into the lunchroom they ain't know what today was gon be forreal. Notti wanted to kill Demari because the fuck he puttin his hands on notti wife fa?.

Kehlani was still mad at the fact Ranae and Ja'shae drugged her. At one point she thought her and Ja'shae were cool but I guess not. When they walked in all eyes was on them. Demari,Ranae,Ja'shae, and three other randoms walked up to them.

The group just looked at each other before kehlani slung her book bag and phone on the table just in case. "Aww kehlani I see you back my man beat you unconscious huh" Ranae rubbed Demari's chest. Notti grilled the fuck outta that nigga. "I know you know I fucking drugged you bitch I hoped yo ass died" Ja'shae smirked as Ranae pushed kehlani hard as fuck.

Kehlani wasted no time Decking Ranae in her fucking face. She wanted to make sure her mama felt that shit cause I know she ain't think she was gon get away wit dat shit. Fuck dat she wanted her whole family to feel that shit "OUUU" some other kids yelled coming up recording the altercation. Ranae stumbled before placing her hands on the table trying to catch her balance. "GET BACK RANAE!" She heard someone yell.

I guess that boosted her head up she stood up swinging on kehlani hitting her in her braces. Oh now kehlani wasn't even gon do her that bad but hitting her in her braces was an immediate death sentence. Kehlani felt all her Adrenaline rush to her body. Kehlani had blood all on her braces

I promise you when I say she saw red she saw mothafucking red.

Kehlani punched Ranae in her neck hard as fuck,ranae fell back grabbing her neck as she coughed up blood. "ITS IN HEREE" she heard a security guard yell but she was to occupied. Demari push kehlani off of Ranae hard as hell. When notti saw that it was up he fucking pushed threw all them kids to get to damari decking him in his jaw. He repeatedly hit him harder and harder causing a *CRACK* sound to happen.

Kehlani was still on top of Ranae beating her face in as she was struggling to breathe and leaking blood Everywhere. "NAHHH THEY BOTH LEAKING" kehlani heard ddot yell. Ja'shae slapped kehlani in her face causing her to pull her down hitting her in her face repeatedly.

Kehlani grabbed her hand twisting it breaking it with no remorse. She had gotten on to Ja'shae throwing shots everywhere and anywhere she could. She had both them girls leaking and gasping to breathe. She felt like 3 big ass security guards. "Hey hey stop they having problems breathing!" Mr.Zion one of the security guards yell.

She looked over to notti seeing him getting held back she looked over at Ranae and Ja'shae seeing them breathing still coughing up blood before looking at notti again nodding as she broke free from the security guards grip "FUCK OFFA ME" he also broke free way before her though "STOP FUCKING TOUCHING ME" She heard notti yell in the distance . She stomped on ranaes neck causing her eyes to roll back. She ran over to Ja'shae kicking her into her fuckin chest.

Ja'shae gasped as she tryed to say something but the blood was still spilling out. Before she collapsed as her body shook "SHES GOING INTO A CARDIAC ARREST THE OTHER TWO ARE UNCONSCIOUS!" She heard some security guard talk on his radio. "OKAY! KEHLANI AND ETHAN THATS ENOUGH!" Mr.lagoon yelled. The couple got put in handcuffs cause that was all they could do to stop them.

"Bae you good?" Notti looked over to kehlani who smiled showing her blood braces. "I'm good baby.you okay?" She reversed the question. "I'm straight but we did dem wrong,gangsta" he smiled shaking his head. "Real bad baby" she stuck her tongue out. "You still so pretty ma" notti said before she blushed "thank you e" she smiled.

They were meant for each other she was the chrisean to his blueface the Harley to his joker (without allat toxic shit)

Ahhh y'all this shit dead took me like 25-30 minutes. Wasn't expecting this was y'all. And another this the ghost reading gotta stop y'all be breaking my heart, I dead be messing up my sleep schedule for this shit. Anywayyy I love y'all though.  Sorry again for being gone long y'all forgive me?

🖤-D-