𝐓𝐖𝐎❤︎︎,𝟎𝟎𝟐

MARCH 28th,2023Omniscient pov

MARCH 28th,2023
Omniscient pov

Kehlani got up walking downstairs to the kitchen not aware of anyone else in the kitchen watching her .in fact she didn't know anyone was in the kitchen with her but notti,ranae,dd,and ddot was in the kitchen.

"Quiet girl" someone spoke causing kehlani to look around ." oh I didn't know y'all were here, sorry" she spoke softly." speak up girl" Ranae says getting In between nottis legs. Notti couldn't help but stare at the girl up and down she was perfect in his eyes, and her voice for him was such a turn on.

"She said she didn't know we were in here and sorry" notti spoke making the girl shoot her eyes at him." you heard da'?".Ddot questioned " wrd2, he must got supertonic ears or sumn'".dd says.

Kehlani had found her way back upstairs and the 4 didn't even notice until they turned back to talk to her. " damn she disappeared" dd said. " yea anyway I got the lie detector man yaal' wanna  do it but with everyone" Ddot says. " yea let's tell meir" Notti says as they walk in the living room.

"Yoo ya brother said get ready yaal coming to our house" Notti opens kehlani's door. " Alr but knock before you open my door please". She spoke softly. " Alr Myb ma, but hurry up" Notti says closing the door.

Kehlani sighs "ion even wanna go". She said putting on her low top pink dunks, white cropped shirt and her light pink shorts. Walking downstairs to see everyone she didn't want to see.

She softly rolled her eyes seeing her notti and Ranae make out. " man get y'all nasty ass in the car'" Nymeir yelled. Causing everyone to laugh except kehlani laugh.

Nymeir noticed she wasn't showing any emotion like she was just standing there waiting for them. She opened her phone to get on instagram just scrolling.

She looked at her brother. The group was taking longer and wouldn't hurry up. Kehlani didn't like that she had to sit there knowing she didn't smoke or drink a lot .So she put her AirPods in and played Brent Faiyaz.

Before kehlani noticed she was singing the lyrics " girl you do damage to me". She quietly spoke but notti heard her even over the noise he watched her every move. Notti was deep in his thoughts until a voice snapped him out of it.

" you want this baby?". Ranae his Girlfriend questioned him holding up the pre lit blunt " nah I'm good can we jus go". He responded " yea". His brother dd spoke. It was quiet but kehlani didn't notice. She had her eyes closed and her AirPods on full blast.

Her favorite song Rolling stone by Brent Faiyaz played
" people hate me and love me at the same time". Kehlani sung with the song. Everyone was staring at her and she didn't even notice.

"I'm Sorry in advance if I let you down". she sung the verse Notti couldn't stop staring at her she was like an angel to him and her voice he just liked hearing it.

" Meir ya sista must not kno we standing rii hea". Quay said causing Nymeir to look and observe his sister "Kay!".Nymeir yelled to get her sister's attention but that didn't work.she was to deep in her own thoughts.

" The man said he 20 minutes from our crib ". Dd said causing everyone except kehlani to look at him "let's go then ". Amir said to his friend everyone eyes went back on kehlani. While she pull out her strawberry vape.

Opening her eyes so noticed all eyes on her "uhh..what". she spoke in her calm voice. Notti's eyes roomed all over the girl observing her body and her she was so Perfect to him.

"Let's go Ranae you ride with dd ddot and Amir".Nymeir spoke "why can't I ride with notti?" .Ranae questioned " bc I said so and kehlani you ride with notti".Nymeir said in his 'Scary voice'. Making Ranae jump

"Okay jeez!" Ranae spoke in a scared tone. " okay let's just go now" dd spoke. The group got into the car they were supposed to get in it was notti and kehlani alone.

She observed the boy's features he had a sharp jaw line plump lips and a nice hair line. " yk youn' gotta stare right". Notti spoke driving with one Hand on the wheel.

" oh like you wasn't staring at me". Kehlani spoke crossing her arms notti stopped the car because of the red light. He looked at her " Not the quiet girl having an attitude". He spoke making her laugh.

" oh I got you laughing now". He said looking in her eyes " who said I was quiet you just don't know me".she said
" well can we  be friends yk I always wanted a girl bestfriend". Notti said causing the girl to smile.

"Ofc bestie" she smiled and notti smiled back at the girl it was like her smile was contagious. " bestie I'm need you to do sun fa me". Kehlani says " what is it?" Notti asks pulling into a driveway.

" stop tonguing down that girl you call your girlfriend in front of me it's gross Ethan" she said but she put her hand over her mouth she realized she said his government and he hated that.

" sorry" she spoke " it's good only you can call me that tho and I'll stop kissing my girlfriend in front of you" he said. " really!" She smiled. " really". He said causing her to hug him. He hugged her back in his words she smelled so good to him.

" let's get out now before they get mad" she spoke breaking the hug. " you right"

 " you right"

Cliffhanger hoesss

Cliffhanger hoesss

Yk I hate me sun silent readers

But I hope yaal like this chapter

Next chapter gon be juicy

DESII OUT✌🏽