Wolf is going home

Porchay POV :

🌙 Into the royal's bathroom 🌙

''If you touch me again, I'll rip your arm off your old body.'' hissed Porchay in a very bad mood.

The prince bursts out laughing when he notices his poor butler blushing with anger.
Alonzo was an old man very strict about etiquette and good behavior.

''You look like you came straight out of a dump, young man.'' growled the old man.

''You've never set foot in this kind of place, I bet.'' replied Porchay as soon as he stretched. ''Trust me, it's smell worse !''

''Disgusting, you are such a brat...''

''Yeah, yeah, I hear that a lot.''

Porchay still took a bath, before being invited to sit down at the table, with that Vintenco something.

''What the hell am I doing here?'' muttered Porchay while looking straight at his host.

''Well, I more or less saved your life...'' confessed the prince while laughing out loud.

''Don't remember.''

Porchay looked around him: a rich living room, gold crockery, and even the tapestries seemed to scream "wealth !".
In other words, Porchay had become a rich kid's plaything.
How funny. He felt like the first time he had meet Kimhan all over again.

''If your butler continues to be annoying, I'll eat him up.'' warned Porchay.

The prince burst out again with a such a childish laugh that Chay had to stop himself from cringing.
Porchay had to admit, the man was handsome, but a little stupid.
"Not too bad," his wolf muttered.
A good face, a stupid personality.
It was always the case with beautiful people.

''Alonzo is an old friend of my family, he worries a lot for nothing.'' confessed the prince rolling his eyes. ''But he knows that I tend to like things that are...''

"Ugly?" interrupted the brat, staring at the walls with apparent distaste.

''Atypical.'' corrected the prince smiling. ''I did something horrible...I apologize to you. If I wasn't so stupid, you would not have been hurt earlier.''

''Don't know what you' talkin' abo't...'' said Porchay while chewing on some bread.

''I went to his stupid party with the aim of printing the wolf society...Of course, I was too proud and this alpha put me back in my place. I may be a prince, but I am simply an human being...''

''Which alpha?'' exclaimed Porchay.

''Well, the one who sold you to me.''

''Sold...?''

Porchay tilted his head, his gaze darkening.
Ah, P'Kim must have been very angry with him.
Although in all honesty, Porchay didn't remember anything.
It was a direct consequence of too long a transformation...
His stomach growled, and Chay started to eat again.