One night stand

About: Yang Yang x reader

Genre: smut. Fluff.

Words: 6.5 k words

Song: 'Lips on me' by maroon 5

Y/n was a random girl who spent a lot of time online. She wasn't much of a social girl, but a social media girl. She spent 3/4th of her day online. But when talking to people in real life, she mostly avoided that.

She was an introvert, to an extent where she didn't like talking to even her parents. They were tired of her behaviour. She was a topper in studies, she liked dancing, good at singing and everything. So her parents really didn't have anything to complain about. But they couldn't figure out what was going in the girl's brain.

The 18 year old girl had been offered by the entertainment companies many times to be a trainee in their company because of her amazing singing and dancing skills. By looks she considered herself an average but people around her complimented a lot. By people around her she meant her parents, her sister and her bestfriend, Ten. She mostly kept to herself so it was very rare for a stranger or even a classmate to compliment her.

"You need to get out more!" She was sitting with her bestfriend in one of her favourite cafes, where they served good coffee but perfect privacy.

"Well I get out every weekend." She stated simply.

"You come here! Ever weekend with me! It's not what I meant. This is not getting out. This is routine for you!" Her bestfriend whisper screamed at her.

She'd known Ten since childhood. Honestly, he was the only one who she could talk to freely. Because he was the only person who didn't judge her. At least according to her.

"What do you want, Ten?" I sighed.

"I want you to meet new people, fall in love, do what you like."

"Are you trying to get rid of me, Chittaphon?"

"What? No! I would never. Look you have your life. You should stop being conscious of what people think and think about yourself. Are you really planning to be a normal working person when you love dancing? Planning to stay virgin the rest of your life?"

"You can have sex with me! I don't mind!" She smirked.

"I'm gay! Even if I wasn't, I wouldn't do it."

"Am I that unlikable?"

"No, you're not. You're a good friend that's why I wouldn't wanna ruin it all for sex. But of course, there are many people out there who would do anything to just have an ice cream with you! Let alone sex."

"You're joking!"

"I'm not."

"Should I introduce you to some of my friends? They are handsome. You can start by losing virginity." He said after a pause.

"No, please. Your friends will be awkward for me. It's better if it's a stranger and we will never meet again." She said in one breath.

"Trust me, babe. Once you get a taste, you won't be able to resist."

"Whatever!"

"But it looks like you're considering the option I suggested!"

"On second thought, I'll pass."

"No I'm sorry. Look you can find some guy on tinder. I'll help you pick nice guys. I have good taste in men. You can tell by looking at Kun." He winked at her.

"Well you're right about that. I'll just hope you'll find a straight guy for me." She smiled at him.

She was nervous about the whole thing but she did want to try it.