You're safe!

A/n: I came up with this idea when I saw them doing the 'mess mess' challenge together. I know they have a lot of age gap and she's basically a minor but I kinda got a plot for them. So just for the sake of the story let's alter their age difference. It will be 8 years for this one shot. Please don't judge me. Also it's not a love story just a friendly story. Tell me if you want a part 2.

About: Lee Taeyong x Hong Eun-chae

Genre: idol x idol, age gap, fluff.

Song: low low by Ten and Yangyang

Words: 1.6k words

He ran as fast as he could. He was just out for a few eatables for himself and his group but was spotted by a group of fans, one of them being peculiarily familiar. He'd spotted her many times. She would follow him everywhere for the past few weeks, making his life miserable.

Lee Taeyong was a famous idol and leader of the largest Kpop group, NCT. People would die to just get a sight of him. But because of some sasaengs, recently, he was troubled a lot.

He immediately called his manager to come and handle the situation but his manager was quite far away. Also he wasn't picking up his phone. He hid behind one of the pillars of an abandoned parking lot. He was covered from head to toe. That's why he couldn't understand how did they spot him. He sighed.

It must be the work of that sasaeng.

He looked around to see if it was clear or not. He fell back in shock when he saw a girl in white dress staring at him directly. He thought she was a sasaeng at first but when she started walking towards him, he braced himself for a ghost as well. His heart rate rose at the thought.

He fliched when he felt a cold hand on his clothed shoulder.

"Please don't kill me!" He said with closed eyes.

"Why would I...kill you?" His heard a soft, giggling voice. He opened his eyes only to see a cute girl with fairy white skin laughing at him. He breathed out.

"I thought you were a ghost!"

"Why?"

"What are you doing at an abandoned plot late at night?"

"I could ask the same." She folded her arms in front of her.

"I... It's none of your business."

"Same." She shrugged her shoulders and decided to walk away when a group of girls came there. She looked in their direction when she heard the man she just met curse under his breath.

"Are you perhaps...an idol?" She narrowed her eyes, making him widen his.

"How do you know?" He whispered back.

She shook her head in disappointment and shoved him in an abandoned room.

"Thank me later. I'm Hong Eun-chae."

She then walked towards the group of girls who were crazily searching for their idol.

"How could you lose him? You know how hard I try to locate him everytime?" The most arrogant one out of them said.

"Hey eonnie! What are you looking for?" Eun-chae asked them.

"Oh nothing." They smiled at her.

"Perhaps, have you seen a masked guy here nearby?"

"Yeah! A masked man did come here few minutes back."

"Really?"

"Yes. He took my phone to call someone and then left hurriedly."