Fate pt. 2

About: Mark Lee x reader

Genre: Mafia au, smut, angst

Words: 5 k words.

Song: 'Lipstick' by NCT 127

It was her 18th birthday. Everyone was excited and busy with all the preparations. After all, she was the princess, adorned by both the last and current leader.

She was woken up by a soft peck on her forehead. She was met by a beautiful pair of eyes and a soft voice singing the birthday song to her. She smiled as she recognized the face of her beloved.

"Do!" She threw her hands up, demanding for a hug. The male gladly hugged her.

"Good morning, princess! Happy birthday!" He spoke cheerfully enough to make the people in the room to gasp. The ruthless and heartless Kim Doyoung was smiling as brightly as the sun. That was all for his princess.

"Come on, get up and get ready. We are going to do a lot of things today. Ok, princess?" He said as she snuggled into his chest.

She whined a bit but eventually got up and skipped to the bathroom. He chuckled at her actions. But soon the expression was changed by the sound of clearing throat.

"Yes, Yuta?" He asked his right hand man.

"Mr. Kim, I just received a new development on the crescent case. You have to check it personally."

"Why today?" He was stern with his statement. The case was a big deal for the mafia. But he didn't want anything to interrupt his day today with her, the one he loved with all of his heart. And today she was finally 18.

"I wouldn't have said anything if it wasn't urgent. I know how important today is for you. You should solve it before she takes it." The older urged.

Although, Yuta worked under Doyoung, he was as respected as Doyoung was. Because of his status. He worked for her father for 10 years before he had to take up under the current leader, due to previous one's sudden death. He never said anything that was unnecessary. Today was the day y/n turned 18 and today was the day Doyoung would hand over the seat back to her. The Japanese man only wanted to have the case solved before y/n takes the seat, to clear the path for her.

Doyoung sighed.

"Alright."

****

Y/n sprinted and landed into a tight hug by the one she'd been waiting for some time.

"Do! Where were you? You said you'd spend the day with me." She whined.

"I had something come up that needed attention. But now I'm free." She clung onto his arm.

"Young miss, you are old enough. Please behave as such." Yuta interrupted.

Yuta was a respectable person who was the eldest among everyone therefore nobody told him off, especially y/n. She treated him like an older brother. Mostly because they grew up together. Usually, he did not say anything to her but he did not like her relationship with Doyoung. He himself didn't know why.

"You didn't even wish me a happy birthday!" She whined.

"Happy birthday, young miss. I'm sorry."

"Where's my hug?" She said opening her arms.

Yuta sighed and hugged his sister. He pecked the top of her head. She smiled like a child.

****

After spending the whole day with her brother and loved one, they came back to the mansion where Doyoung had set a party for her.

Kpop oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें