His name is!

It's currently dusk; everyone is gathered around a crackling campfire, enjoying the warmth and roasting meats. The atmosphere is relaxed and casual.

Alf, with a mouthful of meat, broke the silence.

"So, Marcus, what's this 'situation' you and Anne are dealing with?"

Marcus hesitated, casting a troubled glance at Anne, as if to say, 'You got us into this mess, help me out here!'

Anne spoke up, capturing everyone's attention.

"Hey, everyone! I have a huge announcement to make!"

All eyes turned to Anne, curiosity piqued.

"Marcus and I..."

"have decided to adopt a baby!" Anne nervously declared.

A stunned silence engulfed the group, their jaws dropping in disbelief.

They collectively turned their gaze to Marcus, in an attempt to figure out whether Anne was being serious.

"It's... true," Marcus affirmed with a serious expression.

"We found a baby in the ruined village and decided to take him in."

"HAAAAAAHHHHHH~?" the group collectively exclaimed, except for Leon, who appeared shocked.

"WAIT! YOU TWO SHOULD'VE TOLD US THIS WHEN WE FIRST MET! WHY DID YOU WAIT UNTIL NOW TO SHARE SOMETHING SO IMPORTANT?!" Alf frantically exclaimed.

"We were going to, but..." Anne began explaining.

"Have you two gone mad?! We can't raise a baby here! WE ARE A GROUP OF MERCENARIES, NOT A DAYCARE!" Rebecca interjected, clearly displeased with their decision.

She turned her attention to Marcus, looking him in the eye.

"Marcus! Why did you let her talk you into this? You know better than this!" Rebecca expressed her frustration, gesturing toward Marcus.

"What's it to you, anyway?!" Anne retorted.

"Marcus and I made this decision after careful consideration and thought! Besides, we already have Renna, so why can't we have another child in the guild?"

"Anne, that's not the point. Renna is..." Alf calmly attempted to reason with Anne.

"What's it to me?! I don't want to spend my time worrying about a BABY! It could get hurt or even killed!" Rebecca exclaimed, her voice filled with concern.

"And have you put any thought into this?! We have no diapers, clothes, baby food, cradle, or even a suitable home for a baby to settle in!" Rebecca pointed out, her frustration evident.

Anne grew frustrated and uncomfortable, fighting back tears as she went quiet.

"Also, Renna is Alf's daughter! He has to take care of her!" Rebecca expressed her anger.

Renna, feeling uneasy and nervous, began to tear up slowly.

Meanwhile, Marcus, observing the scene unfold, grew increasingly stressed, a vein popping on his forehead.

Amidst the chaotic arguments going on, Marcus had reached his breaking point and shouted sternly,

"ENOUGH!"

Silence fell over the camp, all eyes now fixed on Marcus.

He turned his gaze toward Rebecca, making her feel uneasy.

"Rebecca, we have already decided to keep the baby. We will not abandon him to die."

"I understand your frustration, but rest assured, Anne and I will protect the child," Marcus reassured them.