Mine

To: Chinooi
........................................................

It's another day of jisung and hyunjin being out to go shopping together and another day of Minho sitting on the couch in the living room whit crossed arms and annoyed expression.

This was actually just the daily routine these days at the StrayKids music studio; Minho being annoyed because of the withdraw of attention and Chan and Changbin not caring.
They were just thinking that there friend was being childish.

"Yah, Minhoah do you wanna help whit these lyrics? I've been sitting on them all day but I think they need a little Lee know-touch-up."

The asked male sighed and stood up from his current seat walking towards the slightly younger.

They worked on the song for three hours straight, but all Minho could think about was ~His~ one and only baby Han Jisung.
And Changbin noticed. "i think we could stop now, Felix already made food whit Chan." He said. While Lee know just nodded.

But just when he got up he heard the front door being opened and also closed again. "Jisung." He muttered under his breath wanting to approach the male but he was quickly dragged towards the dinner table by leader-Chan.

The whole dinner Minho glared at a specific long haired brunette person that had his hand on HIS Jisungs thigh.

But when Hyunjin started to leave small kisses on Jisungs hands Minho snapped. He stands up ignoring the stares other members gave him and gripped his boyfriends arm dragging the boy whit him.

He only shouted a quick: "excuse us!" And went upstairs to his and Jisungs shared room, that is luckily soundproof.

Jisung
Minho opened the door and threw me on the king sized bed. I'm not gonna lie I'm indeed a little scared but also really excited.

"What do you think you're doing?" Lee know shouted at me making me look down and shiver.

"What? You think I'll let you go without a punishment for your behaviour? Huh?" He took a few steps towarda me and bent down to the level of my ear before whispering: "Never." Making me whimper.

He chuckled at me and pointed at me then the bed."take off your clothes and lay down, I'll be right back." Whit that he went into the bathroom next to the bedroom.

I quickly took off all my clothes and lay down on the bed a little flushed thinking about the 'Punishment'.

He came back shortly after whit a little box in his hands and a smirk on his face. He put down the box on the side table and opened it, taking out handcuffs.

"Put your hands above your head." He ordered and I did as he said. He cuffed my hands to the bed and went to get something.

When he was back he climbed to me on the bed hovering over me. "You didn't gave me enough attention Jisung-ah I think I'll have to make you scream my name all night so you won't forget that you have a boyfriend again." I heavily shivered at his words and his deep but teasing voice.

"can I kiss you?" I asked while looking up at him whit big doe eyes.

"No" His aswer was short and suddenly i felt something really cold at my legs making me gasp. He only looked at me unimpressed.

"Spread your legs doll." He ordered again and I also didn't miss the petname. I obeyed his and spread my legs as he dragged the icecube he had in his hand on my leg all the way up to my butt making me shiver at the contact and the cold.

He took another ice cube and I flinched and moaned as he suddenly shoved in my butt hole. "You like that Huh?" He asked me as he shoved in another ice cube. "Ahh ye-yes I like thaaat." I moaned at the feeling.

He took them out again and replaced them quickly by one of his fingers "Mhh ahh Minho don't stop." I was already a full moaning mess by now. He suddenly took his finger out of me making me whine at the emptiness.

The next think was something never tried out whit him before, as he plugged an lubed vibrator in my hole.

"Let's see how much I can make you cum without touching you shall we." Whit that he sat down on a chair infront of the bed and watched me. "M-minho what are you- ahhhh." I screamed as he put the toy on maximal vibration.

"You look so pretty right now baby." He said and I looked at him, he already removed his own pants as he stroked his dick at a slow pace watching every single move I made.

After two minutes Minho came and I came all over me, and thought it was over. But when I just tried to catch my breath Lee know removed the vibrator and pushed his own dick in.

I screamed and he groaned at the feeling." Fuck, your so tight baby." He moved at a slow and steady pace. I tried to muffle my moans whit a pillow next to my head but Minho took it away. "Don't do that, I wanna hear you." He then pulled all the way out only to push back in his whole length.

"Ahhh. M-minho don't don't stop. Oh god." I want to push my legs together but he just spread the further.
"Scream my name." He ordered and spanked my ass.

"Minho!" He spanked me agian "louder." "Minho! Ah fuck." He looked satisfied at my noises and scream when he pounded in my trying to find my prostate. When he found it he slammed in my harder making me moan and scream. And then finally he bend down and kissed my neck all the way to my chest leaving a few marcks.

"Your Mine Han Jisung and if Hyunjin touches you again I'll kill him!" He growled. "Ahh minho I think I'm gonna.." I couldn't finish my words as I came all over my stomach.

Minho came shortly after but still continued making my shaking from the overstimulation.
"Ahh Minho please no no more." I cried out and tears fell down my cheeks. "Ahhh mhh." I came for a third time and he pulled out.

That's when everything went dark. When I woke up I saw Minho looking at me concerned. "Hey, baby? Are you okay?" He asked and I nodded.

He picked my still trembling and sticky body up and caried me to the bathroom. He sat me in the bathtub and I winced at the contact since my back hurt.

Minho
He winced and i caressed he cheek whit my palm making him lean into the touch.

"You took everything so well baby." I tried to calm him down when I noticed
the tears in his eyes probably from the back pain.

"I love you Jisung." I kissed his lips gently and he kissed back."

" I love you too Minho." He whispered and smiled at me making me smile back at him.

"You're mine Han Jisung."

..............................................
Sooo what do you think?
That was so embarrassing help,-
Also please don't be hard on me this is my first smut.

Bye
-stay