BREAK UP?! (part two)

Minho pov:

Chan pov:

Chan pov:

Author pov:

Author pov:

The next day after he took a shower the elder dropped his phone on his bed that still had a few cum stains from later where he yerked off to Jisung's instagram posts.

He didn't think of himself as disgusting or sick but he definitely was.

Anyways, Jay went towards his wardrobe and picked out some clothes that he thought looked good, at least Hyunjin always looked at him when he wears the

(with a Judging side eye)

When he was finished with dressing up he combed through his hair and put on some ugly necklaces and rings.

"I'm sure Jisung will like them." He said to himself with a smile and exited his room to go to that dog café Chan sent to him yesterday.

-timeskip-

When Jyp reached the wanted destination he wondered as he didn't saw Jisung anywhere. Didn't Chan say Jisung will wait for him at the café? Maybe he's late?

But just when he sat down, many people with cameras suddenly surrounded him and took pictures as they also shoved microphones into his face while asking questions.

The questions however made Jyp's eyes widen.

"Is it true that you have a crush on Jisung?!"

"Sir! Don't you think what you're doing is unprofessional?"

"Did you try to sexual harras Han Jisung?"

"Jay Park please answer the questions."

All kind of people were around him asking questions and trying to get him to talk.

And in the middle of it stood a smirking Chan that had his arms crossed Infront of his chest.

"Is it true that you're a Pedophile JYP?" Chan askes making the paparazzi crazy as the literally flood the old man with questions and yells.

A few Stays where there too, kicking the man's butt. (Totally not me 👀)

A few hours later the police arrested Jyp for sexual harrasment and blackmailing.

The man can't ever have a K-pop entertainment again.
Making Chan the new CEO.

CB Entertainenty was even more popular and successful than Jyp entertainment.

And Minsung could finally be happy again. Minho of course explained everything in tears and apologized a hundred times before asking Jisung to be his boyfriend again.

Two years later both males got married,  bought a house and adopted a fourth cat.

And everyone lived happily until the end of their lives.

..................

I'm soreeyyyy 😭😭
This was soooo rushed but I just wanted to get over with it already 🥲.

I hope you liked it anyways even if it didn't make any sense-

Byeeee
Ilysmmm❤️❤️❤️❤️

-Stay