THE BORDER OF HEAVEN AND HELL

TW: death, ANGST, muder, violence

Minho watched with a pretentious cold face as the cute South Korean he had started to love so much was forcefully ripped away from his arms. They didn't even give him a small amount of time to tell him goodbye or say that he loved him more than anything.

But that's just how it was here. Love is weak. Love is trouble. Love is dead.

Minho only reached out to the boy with his hand slightly until he let it slump down to his side where he fidgeted with the fabric of his dirty pants that were still stained with mud from his fall earlier.

His lip trembled as he forced himself to keep quiet and not to cry. He knew that it would only bring him dead and suffering here if he showed his emotions freely and without any fake smiles or stern faces.

But in that moment, as the love of his summer got ripped away from him so forcefully that he didn't even got any saying in it, his heart broke into a thousand pieces for him to pick up one by one without having the eyesight to find them. That's how it felt.

It felt lonely....

And cold.

He wanted his warm sungie back in his arms to caress and cuddle until he fell asleep so Minho could watch him as he slumbered so peacefully and cute like an Angel from heaven.

And Jisung even was from heaven.

He, however, was from hell.

His hell wasn't hot and fiercely like the bible or the priests described it. No. His hell was dark. And cold. And lonely. Like a deep hole he fell into without any oxygen for a long time to stay there. Like there was only enough for one summer.

The best summer of his life.

He wanted to stay here, where all the colourful seasons came from, where he could be happy and at peace for once.

He just desperately wanted to stay here, with Jisung and his friends. It was the kind of life he never knew he wanted but now it was all over and he needed to get back to his own personal hell. Which would now be even more so loveless and cold as never before.

"Please don't...... Don't take him"

He begged the soldiers quietly. He had always kept quiet -his whole life. But now he'd speak up to say an innocent life. As innocent as he never experienced before. So pure and full of Joy.

Like sunshine.

"Don't! Don't take him! Please... Let him stay here! Let him stay.... I'll go with you I will!"

He didn't even notice that he had started to cry until he was roughly slapped by one of the physically much stronger men.

"Stop showing weakness. Come with us immediately."

While Minho was shoved into the black van, the soldiers had parked there, Jisung could only watch in tears as the slightly elder was dragged back into his grey life without any Joy of freedom.

He could only hope that they would throw Minho into Jail or give him a beating and then leave him alone. He couldn't bear the thought of his boyfriend getting executed like this.

He still had so much to tell Minho and to do with him. How can one horrible man throw their whole dream away just like that. Like it all didn't matter.

"아니요.... Minho-ah....." He Whined softly as he was getting held back by the police.

The police threw Jisung into their car and brought him to the police station in the centre of Seoul for someone to pick him up.