Till death do us part

TW: death, violence, obsession, blood, yelling, abuse?, Yandere, forced relationship.
Yandere/Top Minho
Bottom Jisung
Not only Minsung but also another ship. Yay.
Angst! (I'm sowwy)
They're not Idols here!
.....
Let's goooooo
..................................................................

Backstory: Minho and Jisung were "That" couple in their school, everybody wanted a relationship like their's and everybody envied them.

Until one day when Jisung walked home alone after an argument between him and his lover.

That day was when everything changed. That day wad when something snapped in Minho. That day was when Minho first committed murder. That das was when Jisung lost his virginity.

And that day was when Jisung was raped.

On exactly that day the smile on Minho's lover's face disappeared.
And would never come back.

.....
..................................................................

Minho

I was walking down the stairs of my mansion to the basement with a smile on my face.

I was so happy today. Why, you ask? Easy, because today was the day Jisung graduated from school. It feels like the happiest day of my life.

Today my little precious angel would only be mine and no-one could touch him. EVER again.

I started working hard when he was raped two years ago. I built up a big company and became the CEO of
"LeeKnow", an international Jewelry company.

Since we made Jewelry I often gifted Jisung some. Jisung was my world. I would buy the whole galaxy for him in a second if he would've asked for it.

I opened the heavy door to my basement and then the three double locked doors, one with my fingerprint, the second one with a face scan and the third one with a password.

I know many people would describe my behavior as wrong and psychopathic or even as sick and perverted, but I just want to protect my baby.

I walked around the corner and searched my eyes for my angel until I saw him curled up in a dark corner. I smiled and walked towards him.

I crouched down Infront of him and caressed his cheek. He didn't move what worried me but I figured he was just sleeping.

I picked him up in the bridal style and walked with him towards the bed that had a white-see through Curtain hanging from a rod at the top around the bed and tied to the post in bows.

When I reached the bed I laid him back down and started to remove his shoes and his Pants, leaving him in one of my black shirts and his white lace panties.

After I tucked him in and gave him a kiss I stood up and went to the bedside table where Jisung's phone laid.

Author

Minho didn't thought of checking the younger's phone as wrong. But when he turned it on and opened massengers his eyes widened in anger.

One of Jisung's friends hasn't stopped texting him until today ago.
He opened the text of that person immediately.

8:43 pm