My Omega with anxiety

I'm backkkkk. With a new chapterrrrrr
Also, isn't Minho Cute? ^^ ↑😩🩷🩷🩷

TW: anxiety/panic attack, attempted kidnapping, Sexual harassment,
Violence, needles, fluffff and cuteness, Angst.
Omegaverse
Omega: Jisung
Alpha: Minho
They are not Idols here.
(1225 Words)

..................................................................

Jisung

I clutched the belt of my small Backpack as I walked around the airport at a quick pace. -being lost.

I tried to find the exit of my gate but the place was really crowded. I always got nervous and scared at busy places because of all the noise and different smells so I wanted to exit fast.

I walked around a bit more. "There it is." I mumbled to myself when I saw the green "EXIT" Sign at one of the transparent sliding doors.

I quickened my walking even more and frowned when I saw the long Line of people who wanted to go the same way as me.

Looking at my phone I noticed I still had a bit time before Minho would be here to pick me up.

I felt the heat rising to my face as my cheeks flushed red at the thought of my Mate. Since I still had so much time and I really needed to go to the bathroom I decided to just do that first.

I turned around to look at the different signs at the rooms and finally saw a WC sign. I walked over at a fast pace between all the people with my head hanging low and my nail digging into my palm.

When I almost reached the bathroom I saw that there was also a line, but not as long as the other one so I just waited.

After a few seconds a man stood behind me and more people around me so I hung my head low again and closed my eyes.
-trying to block out all the noises.

.

.................................

My eyes snapped open instantly when I felt the man's hand on my waist.-This sman rubbing circles on my skin, but not gentle and soft like Minho always did. No. It was rough and really hurt.

I winced when it hurt more and tried to turn around but the man put his head on my shoulder and whispered in my ear. "Don't move or wince or I'll give you a real reason to wince and cry." He demanded.

I scrunched my nose at his disgusting smell. He smelled like a mix of wet fur and smoking making my Wolf want to vomit.

I felt my body froze when he put his nose in my neck, sniffing at my scent glands. "You smell so good Omega. I smell you have a mate huh? Where is he then? Where is your mate Omega?" He asked teasingly and chuckled.

I could feel tears in my eyes and the tears rolling down my face when he licked at my neck and gripped my ass with his free hand.

I gasped and he laughed lowly. "You smell a lot like your mate Omega. But his Forest smell isn't fully covering your sweet cotton candy smell." He mumbled and rubbed his nose at my glands.

I sobbed out and he slapped a hand on my mouth to keep me from making any more noises. A few people were already starring and whispering but nobody even considered to help.