precious Angel

Hey, I'm backkkk
..............................................>
- smut
- Long ass chapter (2609 words) ( hands are cramping goshhh)
- soft sex/fluff +aftercare
- Daddy kink (just at the end)
- Petnames 😩😩
- Several Orgasms
- Top Minho
- Bottom Jisung
- overstimulation
- praise kink, bondage(light), wedding night.

There could be mistakes.

Remember consent is important, kids.☝️💖
.............................................>

Jisung

When me and my now Husband returned home and went to our shared bedroom, he wasted no time to pin me against the door and press his soft lips on mine making me kiss back directly. that always harmonized so perfectly with each other.

It wasn't our first kiss but it definitely felt like it, with all the butterflies and tingles inside my stomach. I didn't know about Minho but I think he felt the same thing, because he caressed my cheek with his hand that cupped my face, just like he did on the day we first kissed.

The kiss was nowhere near being rushed or sloppy. It was very passionate and slow- very loving.

After a few more seconds of kissing we parted lips. Minho looked at my eyes with so much love, that I thought I was just imagining it.

"I love you." "I love you so much, my precious Angel." He whispered as he snuggled his face in my neck and gave it a few kisses.

I turned my head to the side to give him more access to my neck, in the corner of my eyes I could see him smile at my actions.

Author/no-one

Minho smirked when Jisung tilted his head and continued to press light kisses on his lover's neck. He knew Jisung preferred neck kisses more than hand or cheek kisses.

That's why he wanted to try something new, something different. He glanced at Jisung a last time, seeing his Angel with closed eyes and tilted head as he let out soft breaths of relaxation.

Minho smirked once again and stuck his tongue out.

"Minh,-a-ah." Jisung let out a shaky breath when he felt Minho licking the base of his neck all the way up to his chin and over it to his lips, before capturing them in a kiss again.

This time the kiss was a little bit more firm but still not rough, it was a little needy tho - from both sides.

Minho soon wanted more, so he licked over Jisung's lower lip - asking for permission to enter.
Permission that Jisung granted by opening his mouth a bit, but enough for Minho to slip his tongue in exploring every corner of his lover's mouth.

When the older deepened the kiss even more by gripping Jisung's waist, Jisung moaned into the kiss.

While they made out Minho's hands wandered down his Angels face, over his back, and over his ass griping it for a second making the younger gasp, and then finally to his thighs.

Minho pulled away first and tapped his lover's thighs. The blue haired male got the signal and put his hands on Minho's neck while jumping up and wrapping his legs around his husband's waist.

The older turned around and walked over to their bed and set Jisung down, removing his own suit jacket and then Jisungs.

Right after more clothes fell until they both were in their boxers.
Jisung laid his hands on Minho's chest and let them slide down, over his abs to the hem of his Underwear, where the older erection was already visible.