Baby Minnie

A Gift for: Chinooi
For my number 1 supporter.♥️

-Little Space
-FLUFFF
-angst
-Caregiver/switch Jisung
-Little/Top Minho (But he becoms bottom when he is in little space)
-Cuteness (too much to handle)

.....................................................>
No one

Minho was currently sitting alone at the dinner table picking at his food whit a frown on his face.

He wanted to slip. Ge wanted to slip so badly. Already since this morning, but he couldn't because Jisung was at the studio, working whit Changbin and Channie at a new song.

I mean it's not like he isn't able to slip when Jisung isn't around, but it can be dangerous since he can't always control how young he will be in headspace and if he slips too young he can't take care of himself.

After a few more minutes of food picking and wantching YouTube on his phone he decided to do something really stupid......

Minho

I walked inside my and Jisungs shared bedroom, going to the wardrobe. I reached up and struggled a bit but eventually got the midsized box from the top of the wardrobe.

I placed it on the ground in the middle of the room and went to the bed to get the blanket. When I got the pink coloured fabric I placed it over the sharp edge of the desk in the room because I always bump my head on it.

Then I put every cable and charger in a box and put everything out of reach that I could choke on.

Whn I was finish I glanced around the room whit my eyes smiling proud to myself.

After I made sure everything was toddler-save I went back to the bock on the carped in the center of the bedroom. First I took out the blanked and plushies, then the sippy cup and the pacifier.

I covered the whole room messily whit my stuff. It was the first time I would slip into little space alone, without Jisung-a.

I sat on the ground between my stuff nervously and finally allowed my mind to slip into little space.
.........................

I looked around the room whit big eyes taking everything in. I spotted my favourite plushy and took it while jiggling. It was a quokka plush, I loved it because it reminded me of my fiancé.

I played a few more minutes,- okay maybe also for an half hour.

That's when I started to get hungry since I didn't eat very much earlier.
I walked towards the door, opened it and went outside to make my way out of the room -downstairs.

I serched in the drawers for something edible, when i found a package of ramen. I smiled to myself and put the noodles in a pot and covered them in warm water.

Then I sat down on a chair and waited for the ramen to cook. After seven minutes it finally cooked and the noidles were soft.

I got a Sieve to get the water out of the ramen.

However when i tried pouring the water in the sieve it flowed to the side....