Part 3

Izuku pov

I stirred awake opening my eyes. I quickly shut them from the sun. That's when I finally noticed strong arms where wrapped around my waist.

I looked down to see who's hands they were. Oh it was kai wait kai why am I sleeping in his bed with him. I blushed I tried to get him to let go of me but he wouldn't.

I sighed just letting him I laid back down and turned the other way. "Where is my phone i haven't had it in a day" I spotted my phone on his side. Just great

I tried to reach my arms to get my phones. But of course I have to have little arms are you kidding me. I had no other choice but to climb over him.

But how can I climb over him if his arms are tightly wrapped around my waist. I finally got his arms off of my waist. I climbed over him and reached for my phone grabbing it successfully.

And then I fell off the bed with a loud thud. "Ow" I huffed and just laid on the floor. I heard him laughing at me.

How dare he laugh at me falling off his bed. He leaned over the bed and chuckled. "Well good morning" his morning voice was hot. God damn it izuku not the time to be thinking about that.

"So are you just going to be laying on the floor or" I sat up and glared at him. "I'm taking a shower" I quickly got up stumbling a bit and stomped to the bathroom. I slammed the door shut.

I can hear him laughing at me still. I took off my clothes and turned on the water letting it get hot. Once it got hot I slid open the sliding door and got in.

I smelled his shampoo, soap, conditioner, it all smelt like strong and rich. I didn't like the smell of it but it would have to due.

After I washed up I combed out my hair while the shampoo was in it. I let the water wash out the shampoo scrubbing my head so I don't miss anything.

I put the conditioner in and started to comb out my hair again. I got out the shower and wrapped my body in a towel. "Hey do you have extra tooth brushes" i shouted so he could hear me.

I heard a faint yeah and I looked in his cabinets for one. I finally found one and put the toothpaste on it brushing my teeth.

I need clothes oh lord I will have to go out there. I opened the door peeking my head out. He was on his phone and then his attention turned to me. "I need clothes" I said my head still peeking out.

"Sorry can't here you what did you say" I knew what he was doing. "I need clothes!" He smirked "I can't hear you" I huffed and stepped out of the bathroom into his room.

I felt his eyes travel up and down my body. "Hmm yeah I'll go get you some clothes stay here" that bastard I stood there waiting for him to come back.

He gave me some clothes and I went into the bathroom. I blushed at the clothes I was wearing it was a crop top that was short and almost showed my nipples. And then some shorts that are short.

I walked out the bathroom and hit him upside his head. "Why did you give me these clothes" I crossed my arms as he looked me up and down. "I didn't pick those out kurono did so go blame him." He said rubbing the place I hit him at.

"Well I need new ones so your taking me to the mall and give me a jacket or something." He gave me one of his jackets and I quickly put it on.

Ok sorry but nothing happened at the mall they just got clothes.

I sat all the bags in my side of the closet. "I will be living with you correct" i said still putting stuff away. "Yes you will so you better tell that hero school that."